selling level 70 warroir cypher ring server is cypher

This is a discussion on selling level 70 warroir cypher ring server is cypher within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; only want WU 160 usd...
Page: 1

only want WU 160 usd

skillzz

you can only give 1 item with char if you sell in cypher ring

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

can i buy the gold bars from u?

rofl he made same post on diez or cwest, cant remember.. i said same thing, but when he was trying to prove a point, he turned out to be more of a retard

P.S u lost me on this one

QUOTE(disturbedmayhem @ Oct 12 2008, 09:47 PM)
    well 1. im sure a 3yr old can talk better english and explain that better
    2. u said at the start of your topic, LVL 70 warrior cypher ring comes WITH "list of items"
    3. maybe u should proof read ur shit before u try making a point.. retard

im a retard huh reread the topic it says
    selling level 70 warroir cypher ring server is cypher, for IGI or IGC on carnak

where did i say you wernt selling the warrior on cypher? all we are asking is ur saying you have a level 70 warrior in cypher ring with items (14gbs, aos +2 and bos +2) a cypher ring can only contain 1 item, so how are u really trying to sell your acc? if you really did seal your char you would know this. Or even read one of the many topics that have been made about only being able to seal 1 item with your char.. please, read what im asking u first, before u give me the same stupid answer

rofl he made same post on diez or cwest, cant remember.. i said same thing, but when he was trying to prove a point, he turned out to be more of a retard

P.S u lost me on this one

QUOTE(disturbedmayhem @ Oct 12 2008, 09:47 PM)
    well 1. im sure a 3yr old can talk better english and explain that better
    2. u said at the start of your topic, LVL 70 warrior cypher ring comes WITH "list of items"
    3. maybe u should proof read ur shit before u try making a point.. retard

im a retard huh reread the topic it says
    selling level 70 warroir cypher ring server is cypher, for IGI or IGC on carnak

where did i say you wernt selling the warrior on cypher? all we are asking is ur saying you have a level 70 warrior in cypher ring with items (14gbs, aos +2 and bos +2) a cypher ring can only contain 1 item, so how are u really trying to sell your acc? if you really did seal your char you would know this. Or even read one of the many topics that have been made about only being able to seal 1 item with your char.. please, read what im asking u first, before u give me the same stupid answer[/b]
    dude first off the post on carnac says trade stuff on cypher to carnac you fucking retard read the post befor run your mouth off 2nd get a life little kid
    3rd one says trading for igi or igc the other says usd

dude first off the post on carnac says trade stuff on cypher to carnac you fucking retard read the post befor run your mouth off 2nd get a life little kid
    3rd one says trading for igi or igc the other says usd[/b]
    and yes ill sell you the 14 gbs! 3usd each

doodles850

Ill buy the 14GBs from you for $3 each. I have WU and can send money tomorro. pm on here so we can discuss this. BTW thanx for the hook up in maxpen clan

level 70 comes with
    14gbs
    +2 amulet of str/+25STR worth 6 gb on cypher
    +2 belt of str/+16 str worth 6gb on cypher
    I have not completed level 70 quest to get item of player yet your free to do so

quote from your topic, tell me where does it say you are trading cypher items for cwest? You are saying that your cypher ring comes with those items. (Title said warrior was sealed)

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

read ur pms!!!!!! ahh lol

pur3bloody

disturbed just stfu dude you're stupid, he didnt put it in the cypher ring yet, he will when he sells the account, and its the person's choice what item they want with the account most likely, and the other item he will sell seperately, like seriously, dont talk shit when u know nothing and when u are in the worst clan on cypher, get some good items btw