Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SELLING LIST

This is a discussion on SELLING LIST within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; +1 Bro BTW, Tez is not very preaty and the other foker show ur pic maybe we will see a ...
Page: 2

o0RunB1tchRun0o

+1 Bro
    BTW, Tez is not very preaty and the other foker show ur pic maybe we will see a foking Fat boy ( BUY A LIFE )[/b]

and who should you be..hmmmm lemme guess...well its not that hard but i figure out that you are his boyfriend..well keep your bedtime emoional backup shit to your self...no 1 wants to know if you like big african dildos :P

CanIKillYou?

ok i see we have a racist here,omfg someone banned this bitch beffore i knock him da fuck out,and btw im da dude in dat picture u stupid fuk

o0RunB1tchRun0o

ok i see we have a racist here,omfg someone banned this bitch beffore i knock him da fuck out,and btw im da dude in dat picture u stupid fuk[/b]

asshole i know you are the ugly dude in the pick,isnt this what we are going on abbouttt...i made a joke and you didnt get it

well nvm....

CanIKillYou?

well stfu and dont worry about me hoe as long as i fuck when i want to i have no problem wit looks,post pic of ur bich azz

Why dont u just merch these things? Prolly sell alot easier...

CanIKillYou?

merch a kek +1? ill merch everything else and karysa im dark rogue ffs i need a price check on the kek+1

Inactive Member

there items all below 99999999 waste of time here

MackDagger

Hey, how much for +8 kite?

CanIKillYou?

um 350mil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12