Selling lvl 64 BP priest ALL information is included ! :D

This is a discussion on Selling lvl 64 BP priest ALL information is included ! :D within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Lvl 64 Human side priest just turned 64 so low %. Currentley a BP has +8/15hp armor set and a ...
Page: 1

Lvl 64 Human side priest just turned 64 so low %. Currentley a BP has +8/15hp armor set and a few things here and there pretty much naked you can say. i got all the info you need to change the pwd and email information so thats great :P. im only accepting USD atm.. via paypal MABY i will accept gbs

B/O = $15 < very good price desperado atm

I&#39;ve traded chars and so on with Fallensix, and also pimpmasterj. and you can ask them if you should trust me or not

bump. come on !!

i will stoop down to $10 !! come on be real you can sell this off for a lotta more GBS counting that $10 = 2gbs ! NOW PM ME quicccckk

will sell for 3gbs or.. $10.... am i going low now or what ?

Cammers91

Lvl 64 Human side priest just turned 64 so low %. Currentley a BP has +8/15hp armor set and a few things here and there pretty much naked you can say. i got all the info you need to change the pwd and email information so thats great :P. im only accepting USD atm.. via paypal MABY i will accept gbs

B/O = $15 < very good price desperado atm[/b]
    gýft plx?

king arthur

pmzor