Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Selling lvl 65 Warrior

This is a discussion on Selling lvl 65 Warrior within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; BUMPPPPPPPPPP...
Page: 3

Focusss

BUMPPPPPPPPPP

JezusssReturns

ahhh abel quit acting so much like a little kid :S even 15 dont act that stupid lol ahh ko sucks anyways give up on it.[/b]
    Dont fucking jutch about me! you dont know anything about what happend he scammed my rol and he got away with it . so well i will tel you why he's selling his account. because i told him on a toppic before that i talked with humancolosis and he will check his acc he told me cause he exp bugged and is now afraid to get banned and selling his acc rofl . I'm not freaking dumb like the most of the people

You are, end of discussion. Reason he left was because this server is full of naabs like you, but unfortunatly you also play Edana, don't you?

Focusss

Bump

Ainelover

lol @ jezusssReturns manners, and whats wrong with living with ur parents when ur 19, its gg with free food and no rent and shit =) , aq

japo

what items u look for in edana for this 65 warrior?

ultimaliaz

2 exp buggers in a fight, awesome

Focusss

Japo i prefer priest items but every item is welcome.
    just want some uniques or good items dont care what

Focusss

JA

johannes

i dont know jesus buty if the warrior were talking about is gonno thehn i know he exp bugged i have seen some screenshot and i have seen some more discussions concerning gonno i dont know if he s a scammer but a exp bugger he is for sure wel anyways SELLING 2X +8 ROQUE CHITIN AND 1 ROL IN EDENA So feel free to offer ^^

JezusssReturns

lol... he is trustble baba :P (DontAskMeForSs ) but he still baba

i dont know jesus buty if the warrior were talking about is gonno thehn i know he exp bugged i have seen some screenshot and i have seen some more discussions concerning gonno i dont know if he s a scammer but a exp bugger he is for sure wel anyways SELLING 2X +8 ROQUE CHITIN AND 1 ROL IN EDENA So feel free to offer ^^[/b]
    A 0 post person falming someone without any proof, very beleivable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123