Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling LvL 71Warr/415k

This is a discussion on Selling LvL 71Warr/415k within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; u mean u saved me from scamming me[/b] how am i going to scam lol? dude quit bitching about nothin ...
Page: 2

Banned

u mean u saved me from scamming me[/b]
    how am i going to scam lol? dude quit bitching about nothin wat u fucking 10? go to bed u got school tomorrow u fucking cunt

Banned

This is a known scammer.

Banned

This is a known scammer.[/b]

right im a none scammer how? lol yea why dont u go play with ur father u fucking pedafile

bibilarit

right im a none scammer how? lol yea why dont u go play with ur father u fucking pedafile[/b]
    lol
    do not be so agressive!
    I just want to have the right answer to the SQ : i bought legit your account by paypal you gave me right id and password but the answer to the SQ does not match; so what is my interest in this case? My interest is to play with that account that is mine NOW.
    i do not want to bore you , and i am not a noob.
    Thank you for your answer(the right^^) and i say before entire world you are quite legit and secure for other people
    Bye and have a good day

mag_fire

but look at him at how he cries how ledgit he is MUHHAHHA u suker u should have ur ip baned from this forum

Banned

but look at him at how he cries how ledgit he is MUHHAHHA u suker u should have ur ip baned from this forum[/b]

rofl are u still going on about this shit lol ur a losser go play with ur dad like i said before and stop plaguing my topic u losser

mag_fire

Everyone Please come buy from this scammer.. Please..........

Banned

Everyone Please come buy from this scammer.. Please..........[/b]

dude no one will believe somethin that isant true lol everyone that nos me knows my war is real haha ur so noob dude go away u pathtic waste of forum space

bibilarit

dude no one will believe somethin that isant true lol everyone that nos me knows my war is real haha ur so noob dude go away u pathtic waste of forum space[/b]
    So what is your answer to my request about the false SQ?

Banned

So what is your answer to my request about the false SQ?[/b]

um my answer is u are so stupid dude how many time i have to tell u i gave ut he sq u fucking retard zzzzzzzz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12