Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling Mage lvl 74 Geared Via Cypher Ring

This is a discussion on Selling Mage lvl 74 Geared Via Cypher Ring within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Char name is arsonist so go look it up on kingofknight or w.e. to see the gear and staffs and ...
Page: 1

Char name is arsonist so go look it up on kingofknight or w.e. to see the gear and staffs and junk. accessories are dual wse, dual imir, ske belt, ep, personal staff is +7. only gg buyers. all goes together. not taking igc. account comes with like 2gb. and all kinds of goodies in the inn. . only accepting paypal.. one more thing you will pay for cypher ring. shoot me a message on here ill check back daily. sorry to leave everyone just havn't got the time for the bs this game has caused. still pissy about getting ganked by dustin./kicked from clan. o btw char dont got much np. it got spent by a queer that i let know my pass. dont low ball me cause i wont respond to them. ty.

Key421

bump for trustable, and you still owe on the skele belt xD

I know LOL was gonna give you that last 20 from the selling of my stuff, I got you hoss

Deviouspro

about how much u looking for

about how much u looking for [/b]
    up. pm me we can talk. still selling all.

bump

disrespect

Ars, You should just pass the skellie belt to me, or better up! WHOLE ACCOUNT.
    I'm so serious :>

Dont say your qutting cause of clan thing, its not true and you know it, we want you back and u dont come, 2nd I was a really nice guy to lend you my complete set. And I will still say your a gg. I even paid extra money out of my pocket when dustin hacked me to buy completes for my character cause I didnt want to take the ones I was letting you borrow so I hope you give it back..

tommyleonghk

should only sell what belongs to you...

should only sell what belongs to you...[/b]
    I can sell ur ass then :lol:

zabjaka

I can sell ur ass then :lol:[/b]
    IM BUYIN! h34r:

Dont say your qutting cause of clan thing, its not true and you know it, we want you back and u dont come, 2nd I was a really nice guy to lend you my complete set. And I will still say your a gg. I even paid extra money out of my pocket when dustin hacked me to buy completes for my character cause I didnt want to take the ones I was letting you borrow so I hope you give it back..[/b]
    of course imma give you your completes dude? wtf? just hit me up on msn when to meet in game. why would i jack a friend? besides i dont think your one of the people that fuked me are you? anyway up. still selling and currently on msn folkz so add message me.

should only sell what belongs to you...[/b]
    since when have i ever scammed anyone tommy? no offense but you shouldn&#39;t get in a mix, thats how words get twisted hoss. but i still <3 you.

disrespect

Stop hatein&#39; on Cartman..........

gl selling!

thx. bump.

Key421

performs is GG, bumps for a guy who has bumps on his cack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast