selling my account

This is a discussion on selling my account within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; both characters are priest...pretty much naked about 250k on each priest and shit load of fp +7 for priest. i ...
Page: 1

cobra90

both characters are priest...pretty much naked about 250k on each priest and shit load of fp +7 for priest.

i am looking for usd add me on

msn : [email protected]
    aim : chmhsky
    aim : sflannery1990
    aim : sflannery16

i want usd through paypal only

just add me and start up to chat ill always be on one of those aims or my msn usually 1 of the aims and the msn.

cobra90

bump

cobra90

or pm me on here i need some offers please

cobra90

bump

cobra90

so no body is interested in this account lvl 62 priest and lvl 60 priest????????....wow w/e i just wanted to make some money so i figured i would sell my account since i started a new one and changed servers..... just message here or pm me with offers.

paypal only

cobra90

no offers?

SickFlames

will u trade for lvl 63 rogue (naked) lvl 65 warrrior (naked) and lvl 54 mage full equiped with plus 8 paper set,woodstaff plus 9,dual plus 9 mp earings,cyrstal belt,amulet of magic power,flame ring,plus 9 mp ring and 900m on my account wat priest u have bp or int and imma need a fully equiped priest and some money

Nexetti

I'm interested, would you trade these chars for a 60 mage and a 59 rouge on diez? i'll even throw in 12gb worth of gear.