Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Selling my stuff USD ONLY WU

This is a discussion on Selling my stuff USD ONLY WU within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i told u guys like 1 month ago, they will get items and sell it as fast as they can, ...
Page: 3

RideOn

i told u guys like 1 month ago, they will get items and sell it as fast as they can, thats all

hydr4 just got the items he needed, someone made his warrior lvl 70 and ready to sell acc...
    sorry for u germo, but i saw this comming...

i told u guys like 1 month ago, they will get items and sell it as fast as they can, thats all

hydr4 just got the items he needed, someone made his warrior lvl 70 and ready to sell acc...
    sorry for u germo, but i saw this comming...[/b]
    yah btw u bought that?

Beauty bought it.. he was/is in GoodGame

blackii

thats just sad though.....
    germo xp most of it.....then...
    really gg...

Hydr4

as i said i have rl issue's and i dont give a fuck about what u guys think people who were close to me in this game know what happened and for all the other guys , im not gonna bother explain

Royalassassin

Wow a good character in the hands of a bad player Wonder how this is gna go..

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

yes but lets people be honesty
    why did they say that hyr4d is trustable, but he didnt have done any trade ???

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=199457[/b]
    Ur job is to irritate people? Cunt

wawh

Ur job is to irritate people? Cunt[/b]
    and yours ksing isiloon and die? :lol:

RideOn

and yours ksing isiloon and die? :lol:[/b]
    there is no ks in bosses

ownt!

Why do everyone flame hydra?. Only item he got from clan so far is a IN, And he realy deservs it, And im not defending him.
    But you guys are flaming him like he took every single clan item. And other members have also gotten items from clan.

I guess jealousity takes over.

if hyd4 had sharer who did alot of work and hes selling the acc it seems fair that the sharer gets part of the money accordingly with how much he helped.

otherwise that would just be a ripp off which is pretty much synonamous with the meaning of SCAMM

JahSurmale

hmm germo was sharer and he made most of exp :S hydr4 was only let me log i make 30 min pk and then u can go back to exp like really wtf most made germo hydr4 only used him money to buy items and nothing els :S Like in girakon and andy made some exp also -.-' that means Hydr4 used people to get himself good char becose he dont have skills do make that himself -.-'

Yea yea i know my english sucks but still i hope understand

yay for sharers!

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I do agree its unfair that if you have sharers who level your character with their own time they should recieve some of the USD you make.

I think its retarded that you left orc side with any clan items, because its no longer your decision to make if your gonna disband the clan. What if im in a clan party and i get the IN the snake queen drops, but i dont give it to CL cos i think i deserve it. kk thx bb quit clan and change nation?

On a more relevent note, this is a market section and this topic has far gone past what its meant to be for, so locked.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123