Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Selling Naked LvL 74 Karus Rogue

This is a discussion on Selling Naked LvL 74 Karus Rogue within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Tempting, perhaps if you still have in about 2 weeks we could talk a deal, I changed job and I ...
Page: 3

RiseAgainst_

Tempting, perhaps if you still have in about 2 weeks we could talk a deal, I changed job and I am in the middle of a little financial crisis
    We will see in 2 weeks...

Bump btw![/b]
    Your sig is nice

- Reinhard

suck ur mothers dick ass whole baba shoper faggot low life cum sucking bioch[/b]

ppl like you should be banned from the forums.

just because you don't know how to work the market and obtain characters over lvl 70 or even have the skill to match up to me doesn't mean you have to go on like that. why don't you just go cut your wrists and jump off a cliff you emo bitch

he already has been muted for that post

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

ppl like you should be banned from the forums.

just because you don't know how to work the market and obtain characters over lvl 70 or even have the skill to match up to me doesn't mean you have to go on like that. why don't you just go cut your wrists and jump off a cliff you emo bitch[/b]

the fairy got pissed ps still waiting for a vs^^(not when im gunna do some shit plz)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123