Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Selling Priest orc lvl 78 2m 200k nps

This is a discussion on Selling Priest orc lvl 78 2m 200k nps within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; that wasnt the only reason why i left cypher, it also kinda gets boring after playing the same server for ...
Page: 2

that wasnt the only reason why i left cypher, it also kinda gets boring after playing the same server for over a year. i seriously duno why u think u have any right to talk shit to anyone when u suck ass and have proved nothing in the fuking server...

as for my +2 uniqs, i got them about 1- 2 months before i quit cypher, before that didnt have any uniqs close to +2 and when i fought infernus he used a +9 hell breaker and uniqs +2 etc....[/b]
    and you raped infernus, i had it on fraps, all he did was run and heal when he redballed.

i'd bet my account and my virginity he could beat you naked anyway...[/b]

when im full unique and dd im 3200 ap 850 ac and 4.7k hp and 35 dd or at least that was me in the good old days on wholetorcsoutside

in cz i dont remember being ever spiked above 800 and that was reptile alone

also edgard i know its just a game but if i were u i wouldnt stand myself saying "im best bp in cypher" even with your heaven party u get raped

eather way ur a fukign piece of shit

wtf are you talking about heaven for???
    magic isnt in heaven. he only played cypher for a few months.
    and sorry with all that stuff on, and undy being naked, he would probably rape you. not sayin your bad or nething

that wasnt the only reason why i left cypher, it also kinda gets boring after playing the same server for over a year. i seriously duno why u think u have any right to talk shit to anyone when u suck ass and have proved nothing in the fuking server...

as for my +2 uniqs, i got them about 1- 2 months before i quit cypher, before that didnt have any uniqs close to +2 and when i fought infernus he used a +9 hell breaker and uniqs +2 etc....[/b]
    first of all i didnt say only bad things bout u but imo ur arrogant and need to grow up.

i hardly ever say i have accomplished anything in the server, but i have my reasons to talk trash bout you. i know u'd prolly beat me within a few secs :P

but then again u left server for 2 reasons 1 was +9 and you got a md+9 in ronark straight away.
    im not saying u made a bad decision going anyways imo cypher is ruined for so long already.

ow wait im dragging things out of format-> i have EVERY right to say things to you since its freedom of speech.

Boyce

Boyce

first of all i didnt say only bad things bout u but imo ur arrogant and need to grow up.

but then again u left server for 2 reasons 1 was +9 and you got a md+9 in ronark straight away.
    im not saying u made a bad decision going anyways imo cypher is ruined for so long already.[/b]
    dont care about ur opinion
    so what? cypher is a fucked server, thats why a lot of people quit it. And undy traded for the md 9 whats your point ? its legit.He doesnt have full shell 9 or something.

KaChing

pff why do so many kiss ass for undy :S

Boyce

lol? we are all in undestructablezzzz . Dont think we are gnna defend out members?

boyce u got dismissed from undys lower parts that u have time to come to forum? :S

go fuk urself undestructables isnt even in cypher so fuk off to whatever noobserver ur at, because imo ur a fuking noob and dont have to comment on whats going on in cypher when its not even ur business.

lol

anyway.... i killed kim,he only got me to about 1/3 hp that should put a damper in ur opinion about me vs undy ^_^

Merchant100

pfff muauahuahuahauhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhuahauhauhAUHAHUuA HuhAhuhuahauhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhuahauhauhAUHAHUuAHu hAhuhuahauhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhuahauhauhAUHAHUuAHuhA huhuahauhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhuahauhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhu huahauhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhuahauhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhu ahauhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhuahauhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhuah auhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhuahauhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhuahau hauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhuahauhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhuahauha uhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhuahauhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhuahauhauh AUHAHUuAHuhAhuhuahauhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhuahauhauhAU HAHUuAHuhAhuhuahauhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhu

und3afeted kill me in vs? huahauhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhuahauhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhu ahauhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhuahauhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhuah auhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhuahauhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhuahau hauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhuhuahauhauhAUHAHUuAHuhAhu

i all time killed he... when he human , he see me and invisble . and run run run run
    only run for me .. he stupid noob.. i killed he easy . he only killed kim. but me never..

and i killed xxheat....xxx he noob priest.. when i playing this game . i fuck all serve...

and me never full debuffer.. only buffer malice. u lier. i never full Debuffer.. stupid;

i have some videos killed the good player of cypher.. and i win alll alll all . all fear me. see me and town. mauhauhauha

"buffcantownvarmy" very very fear me see me and malice town mauhauhauhauahuah
    uahuahuaha
    ask he who is best in cypher^^

now not. why knight is fucking game. only lost money and time. and have friends hackers. fuckk ko bb noobs

u seriously say we have to ask BUFFCAN for advise? that guy has to be NPStransfer coz he also towned for me when i was orc even if hes with a party -.-

as far as i remember und3feated raped you. and you suck balls

papecran3

pff why do so many kiss ass for undy :S[/b]
    Haha, I'm guessing they all meet up and have a huge circle jerk..
    There&#39;s a bunch of these fags that are in love with undy cause he is good at a game.. <.<

You&#39;re my hero too undy, I want to be just like you when I grow up.

Banned

scammer for real he never game my Iron belt i bought from him.... fucking fag

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast