Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling Priest and Rogue Items!

This is a discussion on Selling Priest and Rogue Items! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Ok lets try this again. I'm selling the following: +8 Rogue Shell set +8 Iron Bow +7 Personal bow Dual ...
Page: 1

ruenz

Ok lets try this again.

I'm selling the following:

+8 Rogue Shell set
    +8 Iron Bow
    +7 Personal bow
    Dual +1 ROL
    Dual +1 RE
    +1 Elf Belt
    +3 WP
    +1 Iron Belt
    +7 Priest HP Shell set
    +8 FP HP set
    +7 Personal Sheild
    +7 DT Hammer
    +1 WP

ruenz

ruenz

bumpies

ruenz

up

doodles850

bump for my buddy!

ruenz

ruenz

BUMP......oh and NO time wasters would be preferred.

gotbluntzz

was talking to u before about ur account u wanted like 800 usd i hear the market has dropped drastically whats ur new price range may be interested may not be depends on price canadian dollars to usd is quite high so give me an estimate i hear alot of everything is in merch onm cypher for dirt cheap if we cant work a reasonable price ill just go help a friend when i get vpn i only want the rogue gear the rogue uniques the rogue armor rogue bows and the rogue ill provide ring if we can work out a reasonable price

ruenz

do up prices you think is fair and pm me with a figure, we can go from there.

ruenz

bump

gotbluntzz

k just bought me a new tv and shit gotta wait till i get some more paychecks till i make a serious offer and wanna check on the american dollar seems ur not having much luck with sale so + i got another raise wanted to et my tv b4 ko char atm gonna help a friend in cypher till im serious about gettin my own account had to get the hd tv to hook the hd laptop up and play ko in bigg screeen Muahaha but i will keep in toucch about the rogue last price u had was 800 usd i hear market has dropped almost alot of the decent gear items are up oi price becuz bif open but im intereseted just wanna get some pay and once again check the usd and cnd dollar

ruenz

yea 800 was my last price, 500 for the lot is my new one.

gotbluntzz

Let me see my paycheck this week after buying my tv he cords he box I got over 550 cnd left usually get 350+ a week but cypher ring may be prob can prolly get a friend to buy it ingame and then pay him back just want the rogue uniques ears belt rings pendant +3 rogue and the bows so if no serious buyers by Thursday and if I have enough to not go broke so I can buy lunch an work cigarettes for the week and the use to cnd isn't bad I'll holla at u but would like some serious couches if imma cough up that kinda money on a come back to KO. And my iPhone app I just bought tells me the same as google 621.19 cnd for 500 usd

gotbluntzz

Question

Just checked the difference according to google will cost me 620$ Canadian for 500 usd + the big wu fee so if that's correct start getting some vouhes and can work deal next Saturday on my day off and u mean 500 for rogue dual rol+1 dual re+1 wp+3 iron belt+1 iron bow +8 personal +7 and shell set +8

ruenz

yea mate have a couple of people interested. So pretty much first in best dressed, I would love to hold it for one of you guys but im sure you understand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast