Selling Rogue lvl 66,20, 160k nps, some items.

This is a discussion on Selling Rogue lvl 66,20, 160k nps, some items. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Items is shitie now, coz heineken and his friend proximus scammed me, well... got all messege history if needed. Just ...
Page: 1

ST

Items is shitie now, coz heineken and his friend proximus scammed me, well... got all messege history if needed. Just gg...

Level: 66.20
    Np: 165k
    Chitin Set+7/12Dex,
    Dual Cleaver+8/80,
    Elf Belt,
    Quest Jewelary,
    Knight Cash 1900
    Magic Shield Scroll,
    Alot of Pots

I ll accept offers only tho Western Union, dont offer paypal, i will just ignore it.
    If someone will say like, give me account info before i send cash, dont even try to pm me. Im enought respected, sold few chars already, and may get alot of vouchers if needed, i dont care...

Account will come with all 3 secret questions, email, password to email, and everything you need for safe playing

BUY OUT: 100 USD

heineken scammed you how?

ST

Well not heineken, his friend Proximus. But heineken were telling like you must trust him, he is my good irl friend, he realy wont scam you... I give proximus info, so he can check if everything is okey. He took half of items and told that tomorow ll tranfer cash, but he dissapered for 2 days now. Yesterday at msn heineken said like, he will buy account, talk with him bla bla... Today heineken doesnt even reply to my msn. 2 fucking gay scammers. Yeah i lost like 100usd, Heineken was is worth it? Pff gay lords

blackii

wat did u lose?'

ST

mmm, foverin,180mil,ALOT of scrolls 2000/350,Dex,AP,Raptor+1,2000 knight cash,Complete armor and some other junk...

N1GG4

yo how much for ur chitin set, 2x cleavers and elf belt?