selling, trading, buying priest and mage stuff

This is a discussion on selling, trading, buying priest and mage stuff within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i have complete boots +6/10 hp and pads +7/12 hp for sale/trade im looking for priest shell boots and gaunts ...
Page: 1

Default selling, trading, buying priest and mage stuff

i have complete boots +6/10 hp and pads +7/12 hp for sale/trade

im looking for priest shell boots and gaunts +7/12 hp

also selling salamander +7/56 and priest fp +6/25 dagger defense helmet

come on babas, ballzy is broke

bump with edit

OneShot

if i offered 100m for the fp +6/25 dagger defense helmet you probably would say no... so i'll just wait a little longer and who knows, probably i'll buy your durandal +7 (do u still have it?)

i do still have the durandel. I think your last offer was ok, but didn't you say you didn't have the money anymore?

and yeah 100 is too low for dagger d. I know thats what they are going for in moradon, but im not that desperate yet. To me, it's worth 200 mil. I'll wait til the prices go back up.

OneShot

Originally posted by ballzy
    i do still have the durandel. *I think your last offer was ok, but didn't you say you didn't have the money anymore?

and yeah 100 is too low for dagger d. *I know thats what they are going for in moradon, but im not that desperate yet. *To me, it's worth 200 mil. *I'll wait til the prices go back up.
    yes, at the time i didn't had the money (u asked 300M) - the money was mine and nightowl's. As for the DD Cap, hmm let me say that our allied clan might lend it for a while to me

about the durandal, will talk in a thew weeks, as soon as i reach lvl 62