Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Selling for USD

This is a discussion on Selling for USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by SlmShady well 0x5 is still 0 and rampage isnt what members r left today... I was trying ...
Page: 4

Encore

Originally posted by SlmShady
    well 0x5 is still 0 and rampage isnt what members r left today...
    I was trying to give you some insight to the standard of players the clan had (pretty much the best in ko history). How many clans can say they defended the castle from day 1 to the last day of the clan? Not too many I can think off, only 2 come to mind - Rampage and Genocide. How many clans can you think of who sucessfully defended a castle 15 people vs well over 10 full clans. What clans can say they have 3 times as much NP as the clan in 2nd position and 5 times that of 3rd. I know noone is left playing under that name or together anymore, mainly because it got boring having no competition but don't even talk about something you know nothing about.

Originally posted by Encore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Encore)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner

So much flame, wow. *
    If you REALLY do what shard gone, why to you keep flamming, and stop people buying his stuff? *
    Just let him and his post be, his stuff well gte bought, he will go play WoW and leave you alone, so you leave him alone

Finally, someone who thinks before they speak.

Flippy stfu, honestly, you can't talk.

Your a macroing faggot

Now fuck off and die, scrub.

Still for sale.

eyh men all my clan is babashop / dupe / macro whatever but me no ys lyke much other ppl than my clan usyng cheat so y do false accusatyon about random ppl ( FLĘPPY , TAKUSĘC)[/b]
    lol Flippy I have fraps of you macroing at the start of the server on harpies with daggers shooting arrows, got to find it to upload. So STFU

XIG RAMPAGE REPRESENT 2004 FUCKER[/b][/quote]

ok mr.legit autotown

yea u didnt have to level ur char so u can talk about other , db edit ftw !

Banned

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Encore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Encore)
    Originally posted by Flippy
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner

So much flame, wow. *
    If you REALLY do what shard gone, why to you keep flamming, and stop people buying his stuff? *
    Just let him and his post be, his stuff well gte bought, he will go play WoW and leave you alone, so you leave him alone

Finally, someone who thinks before they speak.

Flippy stfu, honestly, you can't talk.

Your a macroing faggot

Now fuck off and die, scrub.

Still for sale.

eyh men all my clan is babashop / dupe / macro whatever but me no ys lyke much other ppl than my clan usyng cheat so y do false accusatyon about random ppl ( FLĘPPY , TAKUSĘC)
    lol Flippy I have fraps of you macroing at the start of the server on harpies with daggers shooting arrows, got to find it to upload. So STFU

XIG RAMPAGE REPRESENT 2004 FUCKER[/b]
    ok mr.legit autotown

yea u didnt have to level ur char so u can talk about other , db edit ftw ![/b][/quote]

...Are you stupid? Encore was leveled 100% legit, i even partied with him several times.

YOU, on the other hand macro'd your shit.

yeah it was keisuke and i think a few other former rampage who just appeared out of the ether one day and encore was defending them because "humans were complaining about it being unfair, then they complain when they get a clan of god ppl" or sumthin like that...

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Encore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Encore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SlmShady
    well 0x5 is still 0 and rampage isnt what members r left today...
    I was trying to give you some insight to the standard of players the clan had (pretty much the best in ko history). How many clans can say they defended the castle from day 1 to the last day of the clan? Not too many I can think off, only 2 come to mind - Rampage and Genocide. How many clans can you think of who sucessfully defended a castle 15 people vs well over 10 full clans. What clans can say they have 3 times as much NP as the clan in 2nd position and 5 times that of 3rd. I know noone is left playing under that name or together anymore, mainly because it got boring having no competition but don't even talk about something you know nothing about.[/b]
    Don't forget about Blood. And yeah, flippy, you should calm down, retard. You got pwned, go macro me a lvl 65 char please.

BUMP

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234