Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SELLING WAR LVL 70

This is a discussion on SELLING WAR LVL 70 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; full shell +7 glave +8 dual we wp belt of streng <_< dual mercenary ring <_< offer in U$D...
Page: 1

zellfall

Default SELLING WAR LVL 70

full shell +7
    glave +8
    dual we
    wp
    belt of streng <_<
    dual mercenary ring <_<

offer in U$D

QuIcK

name?

zellfall

-_-

maxbg

zellfall

zellfall

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzz gay

zellfall

zellfall

bump

:huh:
    pff

TriGuN

nick? nps? orc or human? can u put any ss of u warrior?

QuIcK

Originally posted by maxbg
    zellfall

and? what does that mean? ur forum name is maxbg and u have 2 characters in ur sig that arent named that... dumbass...

maxbg

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-maxbg
    zellfall

and? what does that mean? ur forum name is maxbg and u have 2 characters in ur sig that arent named that... dumbass...[/b]
    1st lol? 2 characters that arent named that? hR is mine and still named hR im playing on it so stfu and LoveTanq is my char for DarkCz. Atleast im not like u playing other's chars and pretending im anything good <_<
    2nd He registered the same day he wrote his topic abt selling lvl70 warrior.Wat makes u think u can trust ppl that just registered and selling chars for $?

zellfall

Originally posted by maxbg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maxbg)</div>
    Originally posted by QuIcK@
    <!--QuoteBegin-maxbg

zellfall

and? what does that mean? ur forum name is maxbg and u have 2 characters in ur sig that arent named that... dumbass...
    1st lol? 2 characters that arent named that? hR is mine and still named hR im playing on it so stfu and LoveTanq is my char for DarkCz. Atleast im not like u playing other's chars and pretending im anything good <_<
    2nd He registered the same day he wrote his topic abt selling lvl70 warrior.Wat makes u think u can trust ppl that just registered and selling chars for $?[/b]
    Regarding USD Trades
    From now on, These are FORBIDDON on ko4life. Users who intends to sell anything regarding usko for usd, or any out of game currency can/may have their accounts banned as this is violation of the TOS. Make threads at your own risk, if your account is banned do NOT come to us about it. K2 is able to read these forums, so trade/sell at your own risk.

Hopefully this will put an end to a nice chunk of all out of game transactions.

Please note this was not a decision from the ko4life staff, but it has been in the talk for awhile and only under recent events has this decision been pushed.

Bottom line is this: Sell at your own risk, dont come to us if your banned

As well, any dummy accounts made will be traced to their original owner and reported to K2

i dunno if u saw this, but i dont wan MY RISK THEN STFU IF U DONT WAN BUY !

QuIcK

Originally posted by maxbg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maxbg)</div>
    Originally posted by QuIcK@
    <!--QuoteBegin-maxbg

zellfall

2nd He registered the same day he wrote his topic abt selling lvl70 warrior.Wat makes u think u can trust ppl that just registered and selling chars for $?[/b]
    wow ur a retarded turk just like ur friends... u dont have to sign up on forums with ur ingame info... just like you didnt i was just checking u fukin faggot now fuk off...

maxbg

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    Originally posted by maxbg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maxbg)
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-maxbg

zellfall

wow ur a retarded turk just like ur friends... u dont have to sign up on forums with ur ingame info... just like you didnt i was just checking u fukin faggot now fuk off...[/b][/quote]

hahaha do u really believe thats my ID? on 2nd thought only dumbass like u can think of something like that. And turk? lol cmon get real dude u r soo pathetic...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast