Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling Warrior lvl 79 orc

This is a discussion on Selling Warrior lvl 79 orc within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; im sell my warrior lvl 79 orc ... and my items raptor +8 toto +8 and impact +8 cs +5 ...
Page: 2

luasita

im sell my warrior lvl 79 orc ...
    and my items

raptor +8
    toto +8 and impact +8
    cs +5
    iron neck (sold)iron belt
    skeleton belt
    dual roc +1 (reserved 16 jun)
    we+1 (reserved 15 jun)
    dual pe
    fp dd 25
    antispear 20 boots
    dual md +8
    fp dd 25 rogue[/b]
    what the fuck with u!!!?? DONT BELIEVE THAT GUY IS FUKING HACKER!!!! HE HACKED BONECOLECTOR(he was before makita) AND NOW HE IS SELLING HIS ITEMS!! HE IS A CHEATER HE WONT GIVE U THE ITEM, HE ONLY SCAM, TAKE CARE GUYS!!! IF U DONT BELIEVE THAT MATTER FUKER IS HACER, TRY TO CONTACT WITH KUNT, HE KNOWS ALL ABOUT IT!! DONT BUY NOTHING FROM THIS GUY!! I WARNING U!!! DONT DO IT!!

DUAL ROC, DUAL WE+1 CS+5, IRON BELT WAS FROM BONECOLECTOR

HE USED TO PLAY AT MY CYBER IT WAS SUPPOSE HE WAS MAKITA'S AND MY FRIEND, SO WE TRUST ON HIM AND HE GOT HACKED BONECOLECTOR, THAT'S WHY I TELL U TO NOT TRUST ON HIM!!! any thing u need to know about that matter fuker, add me at msn, [email protected] :angry:

P.D: HE USES MANY MAILS, AS [email protected] has another one similar but in hotmail, another mail he uses is [email protected]... i really love this game and let's try to fuk those hackers that only look for money and dont enjoy with this wonderful game

thanks u for read

BTW... TH4N4TOS AND COMEBACK R THE SAME MOTHER FUKER HACKER!

bonecolector

what the fuck with u!!!?? DONT BELIEVE THAT GUY IS FUKING HACKER!!!! HE HACKED BONECOLECTOR(he was before makita) AND NOW HE IS SELLING HIS ITEMS!! HE IS A CHEATER HE WONT GIVE U THE ITEM, HE ONLY SCAM, TAKE CARE GUYS!!! IF U DONT BELIEVE THAT MATTER FUKER IS HACER, TRY TO CONTACT WITH KUNT, HE KNOWS ALL ABOUT IT!! DONT BUY NOTHING FROM THIS GUY!! I WARNING U!!! DONT DO IT!!

DUAL ROC, DUAL WE+1 CS+5, IRON BELT WAS FROM BONECOLECTOR

HE USED TO PLAY AT MY CYBER IT WAS SUPPOSE HE WAS MAKITA'S AND MY FRIEND, SO WE TRUST ON HIM AND HE GOT HACKED BONECOLECTOR, THAT'S WHY I TELL U TO NOT TRUST ON HIM!!! any thing u need to know about that matter fuker, add me at msn, [email protected] :angry:

P.D: HE USES MANY MAILS, AS [email protected] has another one similar but in hotmail, another mail he uses is [email protected]... i really love this game and let's try to fuk those hackers that only look for money and dont enjoy with this wonderful game

thanks u for read

BTW... TH4N4TOS AND COMEBACK R THE SAME MOTHER FUKER HACKER![/b]
    well i think Luasita has said almost all, im fuking angry for that "friend" bah! i cant believe it! he was my friend!! and he made me that, knowing that i love this game well i have just realizaed that he hacked jand that plays in olimpia and was his "friend" too :S... i hope to get my items back, but it's kinda hard coz he doesnt want to listen to me... i always says that friendship r first tha anything else, so i really trust on him, and he paid me in that way

well just dont buy and trade nothing from this guy!... im begging for a rollback

goodnight all, and keep loving this game

hotsicer

LOL are u both retard? if he played same cyber you could get his name and address and kick his ass or are you 2 pussys?

MMercurio

HE IS A FUCKING HACKER ... I'M X_CuPido_X FROM BERAMUS HE HACKED MANY PPL... HE IS A BAD PLAYER AND DON'T BUY NOTHING FROM HIM BECAUSE HE IS NOT RELIABLE AND ALL THE ITEMS THAT HE SELL WAS TAKED FROM MANY ACC AND I THINK HE DECEIVES THE PPL SELLING ITEMS FOR USD :/ " IF U PAY FOR ONE ITEM HE NEVER WILL GIVE U THE ITEM "
    BONECOLECTOR, LUASITA THEY ARE MY FRIENDS AND THEY HAVE THE REAZON :/ TH4N4TOS IS A FUCKING HACKER GAY AND SCAMMER ...

eddiezhu

wohaiwo i second you.. seriously if my friends i know in real life did that i'd get a fucking shotgun and shot their mother fucking ass B)

StarSoul

you would?

over pixels?

ouch, I hope your friends are careful then, wonder what theyd do if they slept with ur wife.
    Not that you'd get one..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12