Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

## SELLING woe +8 ##

This is a discussion on ## SELLING woe +8 ## within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; If it wasnt scammed, lets see some SS on anvil pls....
Page: 2

If it wasnt scammed, lets see some SS on anvil pls.

thats im the most powerful dcz char on olympia?
    that i have a chitin shield +8?
    that im selling a woe +8?
    dude, i said dont post if ur not interested in buying, so screw u.[/b]
    1. who the hell are you
    2. who the fuck cares about dcz

slm random noob.

Irresistible

Took Long Board's items.[/b]

justemo

1. who the hell are you
    2. who the fuck cares about dcz

slm random noob.[/b]
    crazyiron rings no bells?

fatty

please go cut / kill yourself....thanks

andy

There's maybe 5 woe's +8 in oly, and MAYBE 2 cs's +8. Now I've only been on this forum for about a year and a half, and Ive never seen either item come through here. Your telling me its a coincidence that LBD lost those items and you are found selling them a few days later? They aren't that common of an item.

Fuck off ya moralless piece of shit.[/b]

ok well there gg at upgrading...so what if someone lost there items and they so happen to be selling one...like you said theres 5 woe +8 and 2 cs +8....and another thing you prolly suck at upgrading i bet? and your jealous that they made it...bump for justemo he is selling woe +8 please buy so i can pk on his priest ggkthx buy

everyone knows crazy iron is a scammer retard emosexual tho is jus one of his faggit scamming brit freinds who bought him knight cash

justemo

Hey you listen to me! I didnt buy him knight cash. I just suck K2's pen1s. Thankyou.
    Bump ## SELLING WREATH OF ERENION + 8 ##

fatty

ok well there gg at upgrading...so what if someone lost there items and they so happen to be selling one...like you said theres 5 woe +8 and 2 cs +8....and another thing you prolly suck at upgrading i bet? and your jealous that they made it...bump for justemo he is selling woe +8 please buy so i can pk on his priest ggkthx buy[/b]

wtf does someone buying a scammed woe +8 have to do with you pking on his priest homo?

justemo

wtf does someone buying a scammed woe +8 have to do with you pking on his priest homo?[/b]
    wtf does you spamming my post when ur not buying my item have to do with him playing my priest faggot!

nicholaszaioud1992

Up For GG Nigga and to all u haters, keep sucking all up on each others nobs trying to gang on the the gangsta emo just becuz his lvl 58 fucks up ur lvl 70+'s :lol:. Dont worry, maybe one day you'll be as good as him. ha. later niggazzz! BUMP!

~Velocity~

Oatmeal

Waw, I dont think they come much more retarded then you.

crazyiron rings no bells?[/b]
    crazyiron was a bought character. there was no name made for it.

don't claim any credit. not to mention it was played by an entire group of people who dced each other every 30 minutes.

100% scammers.

what's your priest's name in big boy cz?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12