SellnBuy is a scammer

This is a discussion on SellnBuy is a scammer within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; yup yup just lost 21gbs......fuck him.....dont buy from him or Notoriousone<--- SAME PERSON his MSN is [email protected] He just logged ...
Page: 1

cloud1223

Default SellnBuy is a scammer

yup yup just lost 21gbs......fuck him.....dont buy from him or Notoriousone<--- SAME PERSON

his MSN is
    [email protected]

He just logged off when we made deal so fuck him.........

F34R

he called me a scammer lmao...thanks for proving that.

cloud1223

I have a good name and I have never lied about shit like this.He's just a scammer so I'm selling my rogue.Fuck it

ruenz

wow, glad i didnt sell him my rogue although he only offered $300 USD for it :lol:

i guess broke ass fookers like him need to scam

sellnbuy

ROFL DUDE U GOT SCAMMED BY THE WRONG PERSON. I AM NOT NOTORIOUS ONE> ROFL LOOK AT MY POSTS AND LOOK AT HIS POSTS. I HAVE THE ACCOUNT NOOB. U TALKED TO THE WRONG PERSON< HE SCAMMED U CUZ HE KNEW U ARE A NOOBIE WITH 13 POSTS> DUMBASS HAVE A GOOD GAME AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

sellnbuy

I talked to Notorious One and he said you believed he was sellnbuy on ko4life. ROFL ONLY A STUPID IDIOT WOULD NOTICE THAT WE ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON. GG.

cloud1223

dude I've been playing this game way longer than you,I know you can make two account forum names and Notoriousone is your scammer ACCOUNT you nooblet.

DO NOT BUY FROM HIM HE'S A SCAMMER,NOTORIOUSONE IS HIS SCAMMER ACCOUNT!!! He used it to post in SELLING ANDREAM to lure people into Trading....DO NOT BUY EVER UNLESS HE GIVES YOu THE SHIT FIRST!!!!!!!

sellnbuy

What in the world are you thinking? I never scammed anyone, Notorious One scammed you.

It's not my fault bro. You assumed Notorious One was sellnbuy, well good game bro you lost 21 goldbars because of this accusation. Anyways I'm sorry you got scammed by him, I told him to give you gold bars back he said he brought items already for his 72 warrior. Anyways I still have the account, I can show proof if you want, Lvl 59 Rogue. I sold the warrior.

cloud1223

If you were really sorry you would give me the iteams that are equvialnt to 21gbs.But your not,your just a greedy lil bastard.Your just a little nooblet scammer man.Your Scammer account only has one post.And he didnt know my MSN,you did.I told you and no one else.The only other people that know my MSN are Prince_CARY,Achillies13,and a couple ebay people I know.....so man your the only one that knew it.You used that account so they wouldn't connect it back to you,but your the only dude who knew my MSN and used that ACC for scamming......so BB newb