Sharing lvl 64 Mastered Mage

This is a discussion on Sharing lvl 64 Mastered Mage within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I am currently very busy with my job, so I only get to play an hour or so a day, ...
Page: 1

daromeo

I am currently very busy with my job, so I only get to play an hour or so a day, sometimes more. As all of you know- thats nearly impossible to get a level up. I have 40k NP, all the scroll spells etc. Also the mage is fire/ice currently. Please post here if you are interrested, as I want to check the persons creditability. Thank you!

daromeo

I am currently very busy with my job, so I only get to play an hour or so a day, sometimes more. As all of you know- thats nearly impossible to get a level up. I have 40k NP, all the scroll spells etc. Also the mage is fire/ice currently. Please post here if you are interrested, as I want to check the persons creditability. Thank you![/b]
    BUMP

daromeo

bumpie-doo!

N1GG4

hmm i might be interested but idk i really want a rogue

synergyhockey

wrong section, try in-game requests.

daromeo

hmm i might be interested but idk i really want a rogue [/b]
    are you good at playing a mage?

knight123

are you good at playing a mage?[/b]
    im good with a mage i play like months private servers a mage and usko only view weaks but i now how too pk and xp but not alot of ppl now me so they think im scammer and im not

im good with a mage i play like months private servers a mage and usko only view weaks but i now how too pk and xp but not alot of ppl now me so they think im scammer and im not [/b]
    and like u picture hahaha hfunny

daromeo

u got 0 posts, u just made this account, and u got no vouchers.... yeah...

JahSurmale

ur name ing?

Lebroun

Talking

hey bro ill be intrested in doing it im very trustable and im on like 24/7 im very good using mages so if u want me to help u out give me ur msn mine is [email protected]

LindeOlen

Also intrested of sharing , i dont say im online 24/7 , but enaugh to make lvl up and nps for ur character.
    I live in GMT +2 timezone.

So about my gaming time ...

Just had ~6months break from game , before that i played 2+ years in row. Got very good skills with warriors/rouges and enaugh to play with priests/mages (im kinda fast learner). I think that's enauh for now.

I get some vouches aswell so u can trust me, coz i just started again and dont have my old forum account wich i have forgotten .

Anyway when u intrested , add me to ur msn so we can talk about sharing and stuff.

Msn : [email protected]

cobra90

lol i will try if you want..i just gotta redownload usko xcrap is giving me trouble...

Also intrested of sharing , i dont say im online 24/7 , but enaugh to make lvl up and nps for ur character.
    I live in GMT +2 timezone.

So about my gaming time ...

Just had ~6months break from game , before that i played 2+ years in row. Got very good skills with warriors/rouges and enaugh to play with priests/mages (im kinda fast learner). I think that's enauh for now.

I get some vouches aswell so u can trust me, coz i just started again and dont have my old forum account wich i have forgotten .

Anyway when u intrested , add me to ur msn so we can talk about sharing and stuff.

Msn : [email protected][/b]
    +1 Linde :P, Linde real life friend hes goood