SilentDeamon SCAMMER!!!!

This is a discussion on SilentDeamon SCAMMER!!!! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; msn: [email protected] He told he will buy me Silver premium for 700 mil ingame one day before X-mas and we ...
Page: 1

MageMile

Default SilentDeamon SCAMMER!!!!

msn: [email protected] He told he will buy me Silver premium for 700 mil ingame one day before X-mas and we didnt make trade that (i gave him Id and Pw )and he said he must go somwhere whit parents and he dont have time now.. (lie)
    So he have time today <_< we make deal i gave him 3.5 gb before and 3.5 gb after he buy me a premium..i logined gave him money and...

I ask him for nick here to i got some profs for SS..and after i gave him money hes started talking some shit hes busy he must go somwhere and hes speaking whit his mom:S....

And when i ask him why he scam me hes saying it was because i scam other it was revenge :blink:
    this is i almost gave him that money for premium 1 Day before x-mas when he add me on msn and when he tried scam me first time

m00z

he is no scammer u noob , ur the scammer , he just made revenge for the scamms u did oke? ,kkthxbb ^_^

MageMile

ur u happy now ^_^ u see those dates ^_^ mother fucker ^_^ ha? ^_^

he tried scam me 24.12 and i fcked up Lechuga 2 days ago and before that i never scam someone and there wasnt post about me oke ^_^ u kid go wash urself because on that pic on msn u look like some Jewish from Iraq ^_^

kk thnx bb ^_^

MageMile

and Admin or Mod can somone pls check those accounts

SilentDeamon
    collision
    m00z

because 99% those are same persons

his second msn : [email protected]

LechugaTuerta

ur u happy now Happy u see those dates Happy mother fucker Happy ha? Happy

he tried scam me 24.12 and i fcked up Lechuga 2 days ago and before that i never scam someone and there wasnt post about me oke Happy u kid go wash urself because on that pic on msn u look like some Jewish from Iraq Happy

kk thnx bb Happy
    omg for that you scam me?? .... who the hell are silentdemon or somenthing that.

¿¿¿why you did it to me??, ¿¿what I did to you?? POST PICS IF YOU SAY THAT I FUKD YOU like you post about of silentdemond zzzz

MageMile

Originally posted by LechugaTuerta
    ur u happy now Happy u see those dates Happy mother fucker Happy ha? Happy

he tried scam me 24.12 and i fcked up Lechuga 2 days ago and before that i never scam someone and there wasnt post about me oke Happy u kid go wash urself because on that pic on msn u look like some Jewish from Iraq Happy

kk thnx bb Happy
    omg for that you scam me?? .... who the hell are silentdemon or somenthing that.

¿¿¿why you did it to me??, ¿¿what I did to you?? POST PICS IF YOU SAY THAT I FUKD YOU like you post about of silentdemond zzzz
    OO that priest shels was so good money for me im so rich now.

fck off kid and get lost I told u to not act like u dont know fack off now mother facker u took me 14 gb on pathos i took u 20 on beramus and fack off now moron