Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To some of Fewfellas members

This is a discussion on To some of Fewfellas members within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; TryMe what clan are you in? Fierce? or SinFuls? cus i have Screenshot of you noob's Ganking me when i ...
Page: 3

TryMe what clan are you in? Fierce? or SinFuls? cus i have Screenshot of you noob's Ganking me when i call'd 1v1
    so dont go post'd about other's!

And FewFellas clan is A bunch of Fags well some of them are Nice but some are Bitch's and hoe's[/b]

Actually he is in SinCity, and coming from the "orc" side where all your players run with the 100 midgits in the background you expect to get a vs? Nobody even tries to fight unless they got 8+ on like 3 people. And whenever any of us get into a vs, we usually get jumped and killled. So tough luck if you get ganked, no reason to whine about it on forums =/

IllusionS

100 noobs though, easy np farming if you got a good organized party, it's quite unbelievable how bad some of these players are on orc

Fewfellas are hypocrites.

Their clan name is FewFellas, but there's way more than a few, there's like 30 of them

lol jk. Sucks when people don't respect 1v1's, but shyt happens,

but the server will be a new ball game in about a month, crazy lvl 70's

IllusionS

already tons of high lvls, thanks to k2 patching the same exp bug thats existed since ROFD came out.

i was vs'ing in cz a couple times and had some fierce come kill me and one was actually eletrick but whats new your there for nps and so are others so rape everyone you see and dont sweat it! have fun and dont let this game stress you out seriously not worth it. The whole everyone trying to be "the alpha male" is getting old.. someone will always be better then you accept it :P

IllusionS

Unless your names czm...I'm the beta male!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123