fyi. i am an officer of utopianknights. this is a general warning regarding the clans outkast and carnage and the type of people they include.

last night (sat night 6/24/06) i tried to help fearlessknights with their cape quest. when we got there another clan (ZzoutkastzZ) was already there. well, we kinda didn't really have enough healers so a few of us said 'lets go over there and help them - and maybe we can borrow a healer or two for our quest'

well, apparently the rules for cape quest are similar to csw rules. i started healing one of the outkast attackers and was only healing myself (didn't realize at first). another priest from fearless started duffing monster and healing as well. he was quicker on the uptake cause he would only heal for a few moments and stop (no doubt trying to figure out why it wasn't working). well, all of a sudden i am getting attacked by a rogue named onehit from outkast. since i was healing (myself) he couldn't touch me, but he kept killing the other priest. this happened several times (the fearless priest died 2 or three times while i was attempting to heal).

so, i went over to the other fearless clan since i couldn't do any good there - and darned if we didn't get a full general attack from the outkast group. i have to admit i don't remember details other than the original attacks by the outkast rogue. i had tried to heal them for a good min while he was doing that...but then gave up when i realized i could not help anyway.

needless to say they left. fearless attacked and killed the monster, but some healer (he apologized many times) they had borrowed got the brain. he didn't ninja or anything - but he opened the chest while in party

so we relogged to d1 to try again. no sooner had i attacked (fyi, i play both a blade and a priest) when someone killed my priest and i died (xped ). darned if zzoutkastzz had not attacked us as a clan while we were killing the monster.

well, clearly outkast are losers and a horrible clan. i would in the future shun such. they had a lot of help - and owned fearless and myself fairtly easily (way more healers). though, it was funny to see so many of them dying even with such unfair numbsers. i have to admit, if i was a member of outkast i would have been embarresd. well, not long after that they brought some more friends - another clan. Carnage. these included blueadept and naaroth. these guys started attacking fearlesss again including myself. (truthfully, i think i may have killed one by accident - but i apologized for it. not that it mattered, of course.). then they told me several of them were actually playing outkast chars the first time around (interesting, cause all of the outkast members were also there)(and sounded identical, i might add). for all interested, blueadept made it clear he was there the first time around...as some other healer.

anyway, to make a long story short, i went back while they were trying to finish monster and did not attempt to xp them. (as easy as it would have been - i sat down instead). it is very easy to relog to another server and then to relog back behind them. i personally sat next to one of the outkast members (nopantylines) while they finished the quest. i might add, the man has a foul mouth. nothing else can be expected from such people, of course.

just for your information, i am now officially upset with both outkast and carnage. my blade did get xped due to outkast actions. plus, i had to listen to a bunch of idiots for way to long (my own fault of course, i tend to get a bit stubborn at times).

so there is no doubt about the facts - we tried to heal them, a rogue attacked us even while we were trying to help them. a general melee broke out. they left. they came back and chased us down on another server, and xped my blade. this was all done by zzoutkastzz. makes me wish i had downloaded fraps carnage members admited they were there, and a cause of the original attack. so clearly, carnage is part of this problem.

john