Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

T>74LVL warrior geared for igi igc

This is a discussion on T>74LVL warrior geared for igi igc within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; char is 74lvl 71% with 530knps with set shells+7 raptor+7 toto spear+7 syphioric+6 gryphons set hp 7k pots hp i ...
Page: 1

trelaras

char is 74lvl 71% with 530knps with set shells+7 raptor+7 toto spear+7 syphioric+6 gryphons set hp 7k pots hp

i am waiting to trade it for some good stuff pm me here
    i have all infos

offers :P

just got told in pm the warrior is exium so pls ban this account again

trelaras

lol check pms

poker27

this guy is a well know scammer ban him

trelaras

lol i am not u dont have proof

Mixalis_

bump for gay

Shimmy

lol i am not u dont have proof[/b]
    considering your ko4life accounts have been banned Numerious times...

and

i happen to know you've scammed that character from Ragn0rk

trelaras

no i didnt and if u dont believe ask blackangel... ok?

well since everyone was calling him a scammer i thought i would see if this is true... and duh it is lol.. he said felix will be the trade mod etc.. gave me a fake email that wasn't felixs one and told me not to pm him asking if he is felix because he will get "mad" and he said do the trade fast fast ahaha so anyways don't trade with this guy

one SS (i shud of took the other one it was hillarious).. i told him thats not felix etc.. and he said omg this guy just scammed me omg he is not felix you are right, weird moment i must say this mother fucker has a walnut for a brain

ya i know weird email but its not my real one lol

szaki

this guy told me, he buy char, if i give login name and passw, and he check first the char.....

u think what u want, i deleted his msn :P

trelaras... if u have friends who trust u, why don't write here u r trustable?????

trelaras

lol u are noob i didnt tell u that guy just scammed me i told u maybe he wanted to scamm me and i didnt know that msn was fake so dont think that u know everything pfff

szaki

lol u are noob i didnt tell u that guy just scammed me i told u maybe he wanted to scamm me and i didnt know that msn was fake so dont think that u know everything pfff[/b]
    Ask here ppl if u want, but i think who isn't noob, will not give u infos before u pay.....

abstraktzor

lol u are noob i didnt tell u that guy just scammed me i told u maybe he wanted to scamm me and i didnt know that msn was fake so dont think that u know everything pfff[/b]
    you just sound and look like a complete dumbass from the evidence shown. ban trelaras plz

oh stfu dude.. heres the story

I added him with my real msn and we agreed on a price. I told him BFD is willing to be the trade mod he said ok i will meet you tomorrow and such.. the next days he is not online and he obivoulsy blocked me since he couldn't scam if there was a REAL trade mod involved, so I add him with this other msn he shows up and tries to scam once again. a very very stupid scammer can't complain tho u gotta be stupid to scam people

not only that but he virtually accepted any offer even if you said 2gb

trelaras

i can do it with bfd i didnt know that this msn was fake so pm bfd to do it if not shut up stupid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast