Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

T> CB +8 for IB +8 ....

This is a discussion on T> CB +8 for IB +8 .... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ^_^...
Page: 3

^_^

Jeramia

up

Jeramia

up

AllTheWay

chitin bow i much better, because archer's dmg is very random, one shot can be 400 and the other 600.
    this is why 3 AP is not a difference.

evenson

3 ap isnt a difference anyways..... thats what? 30 ap? out of like 1700? woo.

::ShockWave::

bump

Jeramia

up

Jeramia

up

::ShockWave::

bump

Originally posted by evenson
    3 ap isnt a difference anyways..... thats what? 30 ap? out of like 1700? woo.
    I still take ap...ty :P

bump

Apostilo

Phosgen dear cb+0 is more expensive than Ib +0 cos 1 creature boss only may drop cb and all bosses and about3-4 more creatures may drop IB +0 , so that is why cb +0 more expensive /also dont forget it glows wich make it atractive .... / but price don`t show the real prescious of this weapon so u can`t judje by the price only...

3 AP on weapon will give to a 65 level + about 60-70 maybe more ap /depending on dex / and this is not at all small amount when u put the skill % bonus on or when u do shower it is multiplyed by 5 arrows or by 250 % when u do special shots ..... so 3 AP on weapon is really really much !

But as u all see i still haven`t declared that i obviously prefer IB +8 and the reason is that i am still not sure about 1 thing as i never had the chanse to test both bows by myslef ... and the thing is the elemental damage .. People say that poison damage of IB +8/80 don`t work in PK against players and works only at creatures and that the fire damage of CB +8 works against players and if this is truth then maybe CB+8 is equal or even better than IB +8/80 ... dear devile didn`t let me use his CB +8 so i can say this for sure

But against mobs and especielly when someone ks your cz boss and u need every damage possible to take the drop then IB 8/80 > CB+8 cos even if u think 3 ap more gives u 20 damage more when u shower it is 100 damage more and when boss dies after 2-3 showers with ks ers around it is total 300 damage more and some of the fuking cz bosses have 1-2 k life so 300 damage more really makes difference don`t u think ? So i will never change my IB +8 for CB +8 unless is proved fire damage on CB works against players and only then maybe i will think about this option

Ty for the listening of my "servers still down" reasoned post here

Bump mate

BattyBat

i remember doc saying that ib+8 is way better than cb+8, so ill take his word for that

Apostilo

Originally posted by BattyBat
    i remember doc saying that ib+8 is way better than cb+8, so ill take his word for that
    Do i need to kill doc1 on 1 vs 1 so u take my words ?

Default isreal4you

hara shel davar lol ^_^

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast