Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

T> chitin shield +0

This is a discussion on T> chitin shield +0 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i know what ur saying troyy it makes no since something non upgraded would be tradable for something thats risked ...
Page: 2

HiddenRage

i know what ur saying troyy it makes no since something non upgraded would be tradable for something thats risked breaing like a +4-7 one

AquariuZ

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by AquariuZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AquariuZ)
    Originally posted by FusionX
    <!--QuoteBegin-AquariuZ
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-troy``

no offence, but i dont quite understand, u want a chitin shield 7 for your 0? i understand the mage concept but surely a 7 is worth more?

if u look at CS 0+ stats, its really gayness .... no anti weapons def or ressitances (hope i wrong)
    I bought a chitin shield 0+ before (long time), it gives me only DEF (if u need more def for mage and rouge better to go a Lord of Defender 0+)
    to have antiweapons and ress u need upgrade to 4+, not 3+ ... (i did and sold to Jimbo)
    I just dont know why ppl said CS 0+ = CS 7+, it isnt make any sense - Mage on shield only for ... escape or kill worms - same for rouge, but u should play game like wat Zike said: "Fight untill die, no town!" :wub:

+0 gives the same antidefences as +7
    they wont increase when upgrading

aww sorry then ...
    my problem is ... i did buy a CS 0+ for whipser mage and it really sux , so i just trying to say thats CS 0+ not equal like 7+ :wub:[/b]
    u have no clue wtf ur talking about :/ i use a cs+3 on my mage(wasted stat points to hold it) and it saves my life everday in cz...then again im not a gay paper mage [/b][/quote]

yes u r good mage, im sux. U r INT mage w. CS 3+ yes, noone cann kill u and u cannt kill even a worm :lol:

"it saves my life everday in cz" ofc it helps u leeching nps from partners too

bump

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

do a USD sale you fag so I can get that CS+0

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by AquariuZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AquariuZ)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    Originally posted by AquariuZ
    <!--QuoteBegin-AquariuZ
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-troy``

no offence, but i dont quite understand, u want a chitin shield 7 for your 0? i understand the mage concept but surely a 7 is worth more?

if u look at CS 0+ stats, its really gayness .... no anti weapons def or ressitances (hope i wrong)
    I bought a chitin shield 0+ before (long time), it gives me only DEF (if u need more def for mage and rouge better to go a Lord of Defender 0+)
    to have antiweapons and ress u need upgrade to 4+, not 3+ ... (i did and sold to Jimbo)
    I just dont know why ppl said CS 0+ = CS 7+, it isnt make any sense - Mage on shield only for ... escape or kill worms - same for rouge, but u should play game like wat Zike said: "Fight untill die, no town!" :wub:

aww sorry then ...
    my problem is ... i did buy a CS 0+ for whipser mage and it really sux , so i just trying to say thats CS 0+ not equal like 7+ :wub:
    u have no clue wtf ur talking about :/ i use a cs+3 on my mage(wasted stat points to hold it) and it saves my life everday in cz...then again im not a gay paper mage [/b]
    yes u r good mage, im sux. U r INT mage w. CS 3+ yes, noone cann kill u and u cannt kill even a worm :lol:

"it saves my life everday in cz" ofc it helps u leeching nps from partners too[/b][/quote]

are u dumb? in a full party, an int mage with CS can save your ass off... rather have a mage that cant kill shit but can tp, than one that tries to kill and gets his ass owned.

1st u say CS+0 has no weapon defense, now that tank mages suck... whats next?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by AquariuZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AquariuZ)
    Originally posted by camaz0tz
    Originally posted by AquariuZ
    <!--QuoteBegin-AquariuZ
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-troy``

aww sorry then ...
    my problem is ... i did buy a CS 0+ for whipser mage and it really sux , so i just trying to say thats CS 0+ not equal like 7+ :wub:

u have no clue wtf ur talking about :/ i use a cs+3 on my mage(wasted stat points to hold it) and it saves my life everday in cz...then again im not a gay paper mage

"it saves my life everday in cz" ofc it helps u leeching nps from partners too[/b]
    are u dumb? in a full party, an int mage with CS can save your ass off... rather have a mage that cant kill shit but can tp, than one that tries to kill and gets his ass owned.

1st u say CS+0 has no weapon defense, now that tank mages suck... whats next?[/b][/quote]

next hell say that int priests are a waste of time :rollseyes:

i dont think he gets the concept of the party system...not every member of a party has to ATTACK...there are support classes which keep the party alive and help in their own way....my damage may never be higher than 400(nova)...but an iced rogue=dead rogue

hmm -.- cs +7 pls

i traded bora my cs +0 for his +7, so it is possible.

Originally posted by camaz0tz

next hell say that int priests are a waste of time *:rollseyes: *

i dont think he gets the concept of the party system...not every member of a party has to ATTACK...there are support classes which keep the party alive and help in their own way....my damage may never be higher than 400(nova)...but an iced rogue=dead rogue
    sorry, cuz we did not pk in party. we pk with 2 ppl or solo most time.

cuz i dont like to leech nps. i like attacking not running and tp ppl

:P

whassup

how about you all stop spamming his post? and leg the man get his cs +6 or +7 or what ever

Originally posted by whisper+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(whisper)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

:P[/b]
    support mage isnt leeching...maybe thats why humans always get owned...they dont understand the concept of a support class and teamwork :rollseyes:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by whisper@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

:P
    support mage isnt leeching...maybe thats why humans always get owned...they dont understand the concept of a support class and teamwork :rollseyes:[/b]
    dont even try to change their "strategy"... more nps for us ^_^

BlueAdept

sure seems like pure gayness that non priest classess running around with cs now. i remember when all degraded aajaxs for doing the same thing. if you are outnumbered then just town. leave the cs to the priests.

Originally posted by BlueAdept
    sure seems like pure gayness that non priest classess running around with cs now. i remember when all degraded aajaxs for doing the same thing. if you are outnumbered then just town. leave the cs to the priests.
    no we degrade aajax for being an offensive class and using shields to run away even from 1v1's and never being offensive

hell he even ran away from me while i had a blood don attacking me and i tried to attack him as a light mage...solo btw i wasnt even in a party and no one else was near....how do i know no one else was near? well cuz i chased him all the way out to that middle area between human town and 12 dm's

bump

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast