Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

T> Dual FR+3 and H.Blood+8 For Dual Imir+3 and Elysium+8

This is a discussion on T> Dual FR+3 and H.Blood+8 For Dual Imir+3 and Elysium+8 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; might quit my mage rice still unsure :/ i kinda want to buy a 500 dollar paintball gun h34r: hehe ...
Page: 2

b0mb

might quit my mage rice still unsure :/ i kinda want to buy a 500 dollar paintball gun h34r: hehe no clue, i think Light>Fire so good choice stun ppl to there death [/b]
    if u do quit sell me ur mage

WaSaBaBasdf

lightning mage >>>>>>>> fire mage
    I'm actually able to beat 90% of the lvl 80 rogues because I reskilled to light. When I was fire mage I couldn't kill anyone
    :P
    Up for a clannie[/b]
    I dont think that being light mage helps you killing rogues...

I_JuST_OwNed_U

I dont think that being light mage helps you killing rogues...[/b]
    u should know by now that it does :P why? well b/c with fire, yes you hit very hard but rogues hit very hard also, now with lightning you can still hit hard, not as hard ofc but when u stun a rogue it totally messes them up, there most of the time just sitting there taking dmg and all the can do is hp pot, so as light mage yes it would help you kill anyone because of the possibility of stunning them.

GetRichOrDieTrying

hehe wrong...
    u cant stun rogues at all...cuz most of them has 80-100 base lr+magic shield(120lr)=200+lr

and blade dmg would be really low

but i can kill warriors and priests easy :P

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

hehe wrong...
    u cant stun rogues at all...cuz most of them has 80-100 base lr+magic shield(120lr)=200+lr

and blade dmg would be really low

but i can kill warriors and priests easy :P[/b]
    Well I'm not babashopped but I hit EOVYN for 600 even when he had magic shield on. And yes he got stunned and I killed him x)
    As far as I know he has dual rol +3 and he's lvl 80 :lol:

might quit my mage rice still unsure :/ i kinda want to buy a 500 dollar paintball gun h34r: hehe no clue, i think Light>Fire so good choice stun ppl to there death [/b]
    Lol paintball will blow your money i used to spend around 110$ every time i used to play i wouldnt get into that sport if i were you it will make you BROKE!

GetRichOrDieTrying

Well I'm not babashopped but I hit EOVYN for 600 even when he had magic shield on. And yes he got stunned and I killed him x)
    As far as I know he has dual rol +3 and he's lvl 80 :lol:[/b]
    600dmg=510dmg on him

on a good rogue u have to stun him constantly to kill him with that dmg

and eovyn is one of the worst lvl 80 rogue in terms of 1v1...i know that for a fact

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

600dmg=510dmg on him

on a good rogue u have to stun him constantly to kill him with that dmg

eovyn is one of the worst lvl 80 rogue in terms of 1v1...i know that for a fact [/b]
    I know but he hits hard as fuck and starts running as soon as he redballs o.o

I_JuST_OwNed_U

Lol paintball will blow your money i used to spend around 110$ every time i used to play i wouldnt get into that sport if i were you it will make you BROKE![/b]
    me go broke h34r:, and it doesnt cost 110 to play evertime xD just buy 2000 paintballs for 40bucks and fill your air for maybe less than 15 bucks for 2 co2 tanks, and ur set for along while its only like 60 bucks max :P i'll go play in the woods with some friends :lol:

Fuck Yeah LighTning FTFUKINW.

Let me play onces u get it oki <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12