T> Level 64 warrior for items/igc in Dies

This is a discussion on T> Level 64 warrior for items/igc in Dies within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; As topic says i've already made a similar topic to this before but now that i've got a warrior character ...
Page: 1

Spl1nt3R

Thumbs down

As topic says i've already made a similar topic to this before but now that i've got a warrior character on Dies i've decided to trade my account on Ronark for some items on Dies. There is 64 warrior and 61 rogue on Ronark server and almost a lvl 60 mage in Logo's server at about 59 at 88% just need to kill 15 more humans in ardream and it will lvl to 60. These 3 characters are on the same account. The account will come with Items on both Logo's and Ronark server as the way it is. There is like 2 elixer +7's, warrior chitin set +7, trina, symbol of warrior on Logo's. On Ronark there is rogue chitin set +7, md +7, totamic +6, WP and whole bunch of other items, msg me if you are interested and want to know the list of items on the servers. The account will come with Secret Question, Secret Answer, e-mail address and 990 KC and there for it is quaranteed to change the password. The possible items that i'm looking for in Dies, Warrior Shell set +7 and possibly are Raptor or maybe a glave at +7. Let me know if you are interested or contact me at [email protected] because already got one offer that's waiting for respons.

Spl1nt3R

bump

Spl1nt3R

bump