T> lvl 62 rogue orc for lvl 62 warrior (human or orc) ...

This is a discussion on T> lvl 62 rogue orc for lvl 62 warrior (human or orc) ... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; topic ^^...
Page: 1

prist_pl2

Default T> lvl 62 rogue orc for lvl 62 warrior (human or orc) ...

topic ^^

FUCKING SCAMMER U DIDNT GET IP BAN?

prist_pl2

umm ?? for ?? no i dont think so thx for bump

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    priest pl is ip banned

also until he pays my 100 mill he is scammer in my eyes

also ali has never scammed nor has meatmaster

i know this cause ali has my dcz warrior account info with avendon +7 giga+7 raptor+7 chitins +7 ms+7 and much other shit...i think if he was scammer he could be gone

he has also had my priest info before and mage...all with better items then my dcz char and never did he touch shit

so please if u say ali is scammer then a.q....i dont say this cause i am his clan leader or friend....i say this cause its a BIG FUCKING FACT THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN

anything else please feel free to msn or pm me

have a nice day
    So we have to ip ban also this IP

prist_pl2

haha "we have" ?? so u are his dog ?? his mum ?? his who ?? u think u are someone big omg ali go away u are sooo stupid i have alot of computers

Originally posted by prist_pl2
    haha "we have" ?? so u are his dog ?? his mum ?? his who ?? u think u are someone big omg ali go away u are sooo stupid i have alot of computers
    all will get ip ban dont worry.

His friend/clannie/bro/homie say w/e u want

prist_pl2

ok And i dont know what u have to me but pls fuck off and dont smap my topic only because u wanna get more posts U said that in one post long time ago so stfu fuckin TURK and go away u have friends i have friends too and ?? u didnt take anything from Tez acc i didnt take anything from my friend acc he got alot items too and ?? soo what ?? huh ?? u are noob and dumbass u are trying only to get more posts and u are saying that i scaammed someone ... u are spamming all my topics ... and u are turk ... one of those noobie turks ... u only can flame on others ... like last time u said on msn "fuck you son of bitch fuck u fuck" and whole conversation was like that so ... i dont know who is scammer over here i think only u are ... I know lot of ppl will try to help u maybe because u are incurably ill ... that is sad ... or maybe u are just making multiple acc on forum and u are spaming your topics or my topic and saying that u are good and im scammer ... i never scammed u so STFU FUCKIN TURK !!

ok And i dont know what u have to me but pls fuck off and dont smap my topic only because u wanna get more posts U said that in one post long time ago so stfu fuckin TURK and go away u have friends i have friends too and ?? u didnt take anything from Tez acc i didnt take anything from my friend acc he got alot items too and ?? soo what ?? huh ?? u are noob and dumbass u are trying only to get more posts and u are saying that i scaammed someone ... u are spamming all my topics ... and u are turk ... one of those noobie turks ... u only can flame on others ... like last time u said on msn "fuck you son of bitch fuck u fuck" and whole conversation was like that so ... i dont know who is scammer over here i think only u are ... I know lot of ppl will try to help u maybe because u are incurably ill ... that is sad ... or maybe u are just making multiple acc on forum and u are spaming your topics or my topic and saying that u are good and im scammer ... i never scammed u so STFU FUCKIN TURK !!
    i wont read more.If i would want posts i would have +3000 so?I can bump my topic all the time when i want posts.Wait a few minutes then this ip will also be banned.I have something against u coz u scammed me.

prist_pl2

yeah i scammed u ?? i dont know when that is the prob but fuck u u are turk so i will get ban because your friend is admin ... w/e BUMP

yeah i scammed u ?? i dont know when that is the prob but fuck u u are turk so i will get ban because your friend is admin ... w/e BUMP
    u are a fucking pole.fucking thieves.

prist_pl2

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-prist_pl2
    u are a fucking pole.fucking thieves.[/b]
    thx for bump :wub: :wub:

prist_pl2

Bump

prist_pl2

Bump