Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

T>ROC

This is a discussion on T>ROC within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; lol, ROC is same price as ROL, and if anything, ROC is worth MORE then ROL...[/b] hm, i guess its ...
Page: 2

Phace

lol, ROC is same price as ROL, and if anything, ROC is worth MORE then ROL...[/b]
    hm, i guess its worth the same..

cuz isnt it the same drop rate on it?

Bach and Duke?! Both spawn in Cz, in same "spawn times"... Am I right?

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

The past 4 years I've been playing KO, a ROL has ALWAYS been worth more than a ROC, or at times, the same price, but never a ROC being more expensive than a ROL. Think of the stats on a ROL compared to a ROC, they are alot better to more classes than a ROC is. Obviously, it's better for a Rogue, but also better for a mage as well, and imo, ROL > ROC for a bp, therefore, there being a higher demand for ROL's, meaning the price will be higher.

Phace

The past 4 years I've been playing KO, a ROL has ALWAYS been worth more than a ROC, or at times, the same price, but never a ROC being more expensive than a ROL. Think of the stats on a ROL compared to a ROC, they are alot better to more classes than a ROC is. Obviously, it's better for a Rogue, but also better for a mage as well, and imo, ROL > ROC for a bp, therefore, there being a higher demand for ROL's, meaning the price will be higher.[/b]
    true

Axarus

close

The past 4 years I've been playing KO, a ROL has ALWAYS been worth more than a ROC, or at times, the same price, but never a ROC being more expensive than a ROL. Think of the stats on a ROL compared to a ROC, they are alot better to more classes than a ROC is. Obviously, it's better for a Rogue, but also better for a mage as well, and imo, ROL > ROC for a bp, therefore, there being a higher demand for ROL's, meaning the price will be higher.[/b]
    untrue
    even though rol is mostly more expensive than roc, but the statement that a roc has never been more expensive than a rol is totally wrong
    that might be true on ur server, but i remem a time when i was playin logos and for some reason there were way more rols in market than rocs
    and i remem sellin a roc for rol+we at tht time, any of my fellow logos player can confirm that roc's price went up and it was more than rol in those days

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Yeh

I agree ROL is a more useful item then a ROC..

But in many markets, even now, ROC is worth more then ROL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12