T> SS+0

This is a discussion on T> SS+0 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling/trading/price check on Scorpion Shield +0 (ty shaula) I wub free bumps, too. <3 And since none of you dumbunnies ...
Page: 1

tamarama

Selling/trading/price check on

Scorpion Shield +0 (ty shaula)

I wub free bumps, too. <3

And since none of you dumbunnies offered me anything good for my Rogue Earring, I gave it away.

Insta_Tech

Talking

Bump , i need ur SS but for trade i only have rouge items :P I am Int priest and my bro is warrior so , no items left xD ... in IGC what u want for it ?

tamarama

Bump , i need ur SS but for trade i only have rouge items :P I am Int priest and my bro is warrior so , no items left xD ... in IGC what u want for it ?[/b]

I don&#39;t need any IGC, I sawwie.

P1kin

up <3

Up for big nubbieeeee

Insta_Tech

Lightbulb

is tota +1/70 enough to trade for ur SS+5??

tamarama

Lightbulb

is tota +1/70 enough to trade for ur SS+5??[/b]
    Well, it&#39;s closer to what I was looking for, but still off the mark a bit. Totamic spears have been in merch for quite some time, whereas the last time that a SS was in merch (regardless of +) was sometime last October I think. I don&#39;t think it&#39;d be a very fair trade for me. Thanks for working on it, I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll think of something.

Smurfs

OMG I HEARD YOU WANT IGC

tamarama

OMG I HEARD YOU WANT IGC [/b]
    IGC = having to make more silver bars = hours of work. I just want warrior and int priest items.

Int priest for life, lol....until i get bored and learn to combo.

Smurfs

soo you are saying you want like 5gb for ss+5? i guess i can do that... me = overpaying though :wub:

tamarama

soo you are saying you want like 5gb for ss+5? i guess i can do that... me = overpaying though :wub:[/b]
    :wub:

...wtf is wrong with my damned ko? Fucking can&#39;t get on again. bastards.

Insta_Tech

Red face

wasnt it a SS+5 ? Now its SS+0 ?

tamarama

I started out with:

SS+5
    SS+0
    Rogue Earring.

I traded the SS0 for dual bronze earrings, which fell through because he decided he&#39;d rather just quit playing.
    so he gave it back (good friend of mine)

I&#39;m in trade atm to get a ROM for my SS+5+10gb.

No one had any interest at all in the RE, so I just gave it to a clannie. (Yes, I&#39;m that nice, no that doesn&#39;t happen often, and that&#39;s really not a good reason to consider joining a clan.)

SO, I took out the SS+5 due to the pending trade(Unless you can offer something better than a ROM for (SS+5 +10gb) and since my deal for the SS+0 fell through, I put it in my topic.

Understand now?

tamarama

Last bump before i throw the shizah on the anvil and see what comes out smelling rosie.