T> WE +1 for LE +1

This is a discussion on T> WE +1 for LE +1 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Might need a little help here. I have paid no attention to the market on worth of a Warrior Earing ...
Page: 1

Luckyduck

Might need a little help here. I have paid no attention to the market on worth of a Warrior Earing vs Lilly's Enticement and its prolly still to early to do this. Does WE +1 trade evenly for LE +1? LE is nicer but only used by priest so don't know how that offsets the price. Anyways, looking to trade. If money needs added to either side that can be worked out.

Also doing the same thing with WE +0 for LE +0 =)

up

Luckyduck

:mellow:

c'mon guys...help a mo-fo out...

Beast&Harlot

:wub: both of you guys but LE>WE in value so you might have to add something but not alot

Havvk

:wub: both of you guys but LE>WE in value so you might have to add something but not alot[/b]
    :unsure: nice help for ur clannies :lol:

Beast&Harlot

:unsure: nice help for ur clannies :lol:[/b]
    Eh its the truth and might as well point it out to them so whensomeone tries to rip them off and say they are worth like 900x more they can say no not exactly xD

Luckyduck

Thanks, I was pretty sure LE was worth a little more but haven't checked in a while.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i bought le for 800 mil and second and third for 900 mil couldnt find cheaper ... but some ppls say that u can find then in mora for 500 mil but i never see them

Luckyduck

i bought le for 800 mil and second and third for 900 mil couldnt find cheaper ... but some ppls say that u can find then in mora for 500 mil but i never see them[/b]
    Thanks, what is fair price for WE?