Taking Offers

This is a discussion on Taking Offers within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; . got a 65 human mage at 86% Items _______________________ all quest accessories full crimsons rv. Elixer+1 rv Chaotic Staff+1 ...
Page: 1

. got a 65 human mage at 86%

Items
    Chaotic Staff+1 rv
    Kekuri Belt
    Hell Breaker+6
    All Skill scrolls absolute power, thorn, impact, fire blast, ice black, lightning blast.
    has gryphon expires in 1 month
    dual magic bags
    Pet lvl 40.
    Some scrolls in the inn.
    3 Santas Smile
    Mage cloth pants +3 axe def.
    Crimson Boots +6 Spear Def
    Crimson Helmet +6 Dagger Def.
    A ton of crimson and chittin+1 def armors
    Full Grade 2 Mp And Hp Set
    Full Full Plate Mp Set
    Full +9 mp accessories
    9999 of the x-mas event items, firecrackers all that mumbo jumbo
    alot of mage shells+1
    alot of crimsons+5.
    tons of quest items.
    115 noah.

overall a great account in a great clan if they decide to keep you. let me know if your interested.. only trying to sell because i got fucked over by k2 for the second time tonight out of 478ml coins. which over all adds up to 1gb ganked from me by k2.
    this is a great mage stays alive in wars bdw and cz. has a great build. flame/tank mage build. has 71 str letting you wear great sheilds that i have in the inn and what not. if interested pm me. looking for trustable people only. not sure on payment method. PM me kthx

**EDIT** also account comes with full infos. click n buy etc all secret q's and sealed password. and has 10 days of gold premium left also. and also this account has a 58 ardream warrior on it.

sold my chaotic+7 in merchant for 350k. so kinda pissy.. theres over well 1bl coin gone all together to random shit in this game. so someone end my misery fast plz thx. selling for cheap.

DM:X

wtf 350k ??? u sold chaotic for 350k? u did it with purpose or mistake -.-

mistake of course. just been havin a bad night lol. some how 5gb's poofed.. dont know where they went. so wasnt realy thinking right. dude that bought it is asil0668 but he blocked his pm's on me like a prick. just tryint to get rid of this shit so i can quit. been wanting to for a while anyways. too time consuming and tired of getting fucked by k2. lol. besides that. i pay gold premium every month and got no help from tickets about a bug that lost me 5gb befor. this time i lost another 5gb and it wasnt a bug.. it just poofed vanished when i traded it to my second pc merchant char lol so fuk it. just wanting to quit. and the servers every day are becoming more pay to play.. liked this game cause it was f2p. now it just feels more and more like an investment rather then a hobby and a fun game to play.

Shogu2

wow zzzzzzzzzzzzz >.<

=[ will check this again in a few hours.

disrespect

:/ up

wow bro : ( u know i would have bought ur chaotic hope u get good offers. sad to see ya go

killer2675

ill buy ur hell breaker for usd.

hell breaker has been sold. add 700ml to the list. kthx. keep the offers comming in pm&#39;s.

quezacolt

damn dawg that happened today ? damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hit me up in msn later ok dawg ?