Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Too all ppl bugging right now

This is a discussion on Too all ppl bugging right now within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I really think its pathetic to see u all blatanly bugging i will admit i ran around on a noob ...
Page: 1

Default Too all ppl bugging right now

I really think its pathetic to see u all blatanly bugging i will admit i ran around on a noob checking it out but whilist guess wat i see

i've even seen leader of zt at grell wdf..... so many zt members and so many ex playaz members i mean cmon wow

Banned

end of ko h43r:

runordie

Default Re: Too all ppl bugging right now

Originally posted by Private
    I really think its pathetic to see u all blatanly bugging i will admit i ran around on a noob checking it out but whilist guess wat i see

i've even seen leader of zt at grell wdf..... so many zt members and so many ex playaz members i mean cmon wow

+1x100

roll back will come or logos will actually be the most populated server ever ofc unless its not even fixed by then year 2010

easton

Default Re: Too all ppl bugging right now

i've even seen leader of zt at grell wdf.....
    Do u have any proof that u saw me?If u dont have proof,go play with ur toys.

Ur just flamer, http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...t=54863&start=0

no1 cares u .......... bb

Rampage

This is serious, nobody laugh about bugging grells.

Originally posted by Rampage
    but arent they bugging for green ft chest? dont poop on me if im wwrong, i been away a while >.<

Rampage

Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rampage
    but arent they bugging for green ft chest? dont poop on me if im wwrong, i been away a while >.<[/b]
    Hmm good question since I play dota Oo

Road

Yes they are bugging it for chest. :X

Originally posted by Rampage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rampage)</div>
    Originally posted by SlmShady@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rampage

but arent they bugging for green ft chest? dont poop on me if im wwrong, i been away a while >.<
    Hmm good question since I play dota Oo[/b]
    WoW for me

they just disabled right click on npcs because of quest bug abuse

SkyLight

i really doubt ko will do anything about it seriously i just wished i hadn't already done all my quests -_-

SiegeR

too bad you guys didnt quit exact same time like me.
    Now only problem i have in mmorpg games are ninjas and hordes

aeston all those faggits are from diez who ride my cock for having items fhk u

and wow i dont excactly always screen shot ppl but i mean ffs ur char ( not saying u cuz i know u guys basically rent ur charecters out in cafes) was at grells as pl fhkn killing them so cmon bro

not only that b0rnkiller standing at elmorad merchant all day long and i was watching him press s to get outta pop ups so cmon bro ur clan is shit you are shit and the proxy ur riding to post here is shit FHK OFF

easton

aeston all those faggits are from diez who ride my cock for having items fhk u

and wow i dont excactly always screen shot ppl but i mean ffs ur char ( not saying u cuz i know u guys basically rent ur charecters out in cafes) was at grells as pl fhkn killing them so cmon bro

not only that b0rnkiller standing at elmorad merchant all day long and i was watching him press s to get outta pop ups so cmon bro ur clan is shit you are shit and the proxy ur riding to post here is shit FHK OFF
    Everyone knows that you are a flamer and noone cares you. Noone except me , know my password , noone can't.Situation is like this becouse none of us is like you ; we all have our chars to play. Like i said before if you ain't have any proof you should shut this subject , becouse noone believes you. Also you are such a boy that can't even understand that i am using proxy to connect forums.

I ain't gotta reply to such an immature person like you again anyways. gl hf .....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast