Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trading GW Account for ANYTHING@!

This is a discussion on Trading GW Account for ANYTHING@! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; So if anyone feels like quitting KO and going to Guild Wars... I'm trading my Guild Wars account, which contains ...
Page: 1

creedofdeath

So if anyone feels like quitting KO and going to Guild Wars...

I'm trading my Guild Wars account, which contains all 3 campaigns (Prophecies, Factions, and Nightfall). Each campaign sells for around 40-50 dollars in stores, so...
    NOTE- EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN GW YOU COULD EASILY GET 100+ USD FOR THE ACCOUNT SELLING IT TO SOME OTHER GUY.

NOTE- B/O - 2 GB's ... C/O is Tota +1 and 2x Cleavers +7 (LOL)

Account comes with-

4 PvE Characters (Warrior, Elementalist, Monk, Necromancer) , all level 20 (Max Level). Elementalist has acess to the Domain of Anguish, except for monk all have acess to Urgoz's Warren, and all have acess of UW/FoW. (These are the only reasons for completing missions )
    Hundreds of skills unlocked, for both PvP and PvE. All important elite skills are unlocked for all characters purpose's. For example, necro has elite spiteful spirit, animate flesh golem, blood is power etc., warrior has eviscerate, triple chop, dragon slash... elementalist has almost EVERY skill available, including every elite skill you will ever need, such as Searing Flames, Savannah Heat, etc.
    3 PvP Characters (Warrior, Mesmer, Necromancer)
    Around 300k Balthazar faction gained on account, with almost all skills used in metagame PvP unlocked, along with almost all weapon modifications and runes unlocked so you can jump into competitive Guild Wars immediately.
    150+ Platinum (Sorry, I think it's 200+, but I'm not sure because I'm too lazy to log on all my accounts and check... But guruanteed 150+)

All characters are equipped with max Droknar's/Consulate Docks armor (Not 15k, unfortunately.) Weapons are near perfect. Doesn't matter because with 150 plat you can buy all PvE characters a full set of 15k armor and perfect weapons easily. (I just liked to hoard cash... )

As for what I want- Well... Anything Im not asking for $150, like this account would be worth. That would be crazy. I just want a small/decent amount of money or an decent item(s) on Ronark.
    PM offers please, or reply here, or do both :P

Come on guys... Just offer me ANYTHING. Note I will be trading for BEST OFFER, and I will not just give it away to the first person that offers. I will wait awhile (Not too long), or until i see a truly great offer.

totamic spear +1 and 2x +7 cleavers

creedofdeath

Offers so far-

am0n offers me a Destroyer +8 (:P) LOL Am0n.... You can do better than that. Gyft Rappy +8?

Some random dude from Ares offers me Warrior Goblin Chitin Pads, a bunch of FP +5/Spear Def... ...and a Glave +8 But only on Ares Sorry bro i need Ronark

Guy above offers Tota +1 and 2x cleavers +7 Bro come on... I know you can do better <_<

Please guys.. all your offers are worth like... 40m (I can&#39;t use the Ares one )

BUMP Offer away. PS- Im looking for a +7/DD Chitin Warrior Helmet

creedofdeath

BUMP.

Looking for a +7/DD Chitin Warrior Helmet especially

Raptor +7/70, anyone?

Come on guys, you can get major moolah for this selling to a GW forums or something

creedofdeath

BUMPITY

creedofdeath

BUMP

creedofdeath

BUMP ..... Zzzzz B/O is 2 GB&#39;s

Come on, $150+ value for only 2 GB&#39;s

creedofdeath

BUMP

creedofdeath

bump -.-

I hate you people

creedofdeath

ZZZZZ first person offers me 1 GB on ronark gets it zzzzzz

creedofdeath

bump

creedofdeath

zzzz god damn you hoes

First person to offer me 50m + Abyss Blessing gets it

warcoulou

NOTE- EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN GW YOU COULD EASILY GET 100+ USD FOR THE ACCOUNT SELLING IT TO SOME OTHER GUY.[/b]
    If it&#39;s sooooo easy to sell :P
    Sell it and buy 4gb for 100$

creedofdeath

zzzzz >

I will bump for eternity or until someone offers me 75m

Dawonlob7

If it&#39;s sooooo easy to sell :P
    Sell it and buy 4gb for 100$ [/b]
    +1

If its so easy to sell on GW forums,then sell it for USD and buy something on ronark :P

bump anyway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast