Trading lv 62 warrior for Mage 63+

This is a discussion on Trading lv 62 warrior for Mage 63+ within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; trading warrior for mage 63+ must have decent reputation.. no 1 posters.. warrior has +7 warrior chitin. can trade war ...
Page: 1

Matador

Default Trading lv 62 warrior for Mage 63+

trading warrior for mage 63+ must have decent reputation.. no 1 posters.. warrior has +7 warrior chitin.

can trade war naked for rogue naked or mage naked also can do items if items r some what near cost. PM me for more details Human barbarian btw

IllusiveRogue

61 rogue almsot 62 all exp quests still thier most items quests cept for chitin and 1 shell quests also 120k nps ill trade for your warrior naked for naked

Matador

sry i atleast want 62 becuz my warrior is at 75% of 62 and the mage/sin must be HUMAN NOT ORC!

Matador

do the bump de bump

Matador

u cant touch my bump

N1GG4

ugh see well i got a lvl 62.35% rogue but its orc also BUT it has none of the new xp quests done meaning you cant get it to lvl 64+ easily just by quests that you have set up.. its got like 15k np and still has all shell quests and accesories and shit like that to do. Basicly it has every new quest that came out wit drake except green treasure chest cause i turned that in and got tota club lol thats on acc to.. i would nt it for you only depening on if u throw some stuff in wit the warrior cause its like tradin 64-65 for 62.

Matador

Sorry man i would even consider throwing in stuff but it's orc and i dont wanna spend more $ on ko. ty for offer though

N1GG4

i just told you ill nation transfer for you... xD what items would you throw in

Matador

bump it like it's hot

Matador

Bump it like its hot

Matador

meet me in the bump... its going down

Matador

byyyyyyump