Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TRADING LVL 59 ROGUE IN CYPHER FOR RONARK CHAR

This is a discussion on TRADING LVL 59 ROGUE IN CYPHER FOR RONARK CHAR within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; AS TOPIC SAIS, IM TRADING CYPHER FOR RONARK NEED HIGH LVL ACC WITH GOOD ITEMS , LVL 64+ , WILL ...
Page: 1

l0cky

AS TOPIC SAIS, IM TRADING CYPHER FOR RONARK

NEED HIGH LVL ACC WITH GOOD ITEMS , LVL 64+ , WILL TAKE 61-64 BUT HAS TO HAVE GOOD ITEMS

_I_T_E_M_S_ _O_N_ _C_Y_P_H_E_R_

DUAL MIRAGE DAGGER +8/80
    3x ROGUE CHITIN +8 , PADS, BOOTS, GAUNTS
    ROGUE DAGGER DEFENSE 15
    SILVER EARRING
    RING OF LIFE +0
    3x ROGUE SHELL +7/12
    CLEAVER +8/80
    Valkarie Helmet (SCROLL)

I WILL ALSO ADD A LVL 57 almost 58 in RONARK, FULL CHITIN SET +7, ALL QUEST JEWELRY, DUAL CLEAV +7, 5 MDS +1, EVERY SET OF VALK EXP, HP, AC, 850 KC, 1500 + SCROLLS , 300 ac SCROLLS, 6 ASSCENT SCROLLS 20% more EXP FOR 1 HOUR

msn = [email protected] add me..

ShadowBobr

Lvl 61.34 assasin md+7,cleaver+7,set chitin +7 with top clan?

l0cky

add me on msn .... [email protected]

l0cky

bump

l0cky

bump

_talson

Scammer dont trust him...

Tyler *??l?*?? ??i??? ???|_?_?_? _??_ _?_?_p_?_? _?_?_?_? _|??? ? ??i??? *??l?* says:
    hi
    Clifford says:
    Hello
    Clifford says:
    Do you think I can get the items now?
    Tyler *??l?*?? ??i??? ???|_?_?_? _??_ _?_?_p_?_? _?_?_?_? _|??? ? ??i??? *??l?* says:
    buy KC
    and ile give u extra
    ok?
    Clifford says:
    Today tho?
    yea 4k , cuz u can have 8k in a month
    I checked
    ile give u
    all that + Silver Earring + 2 chitins8
    ok
    ?
    Clifford says:
    Ok
    Clifford says:
    Get everything ready bro
    Clifford says:
    Ima take a leak
    k i wanna do it in about 10 min
    cuz i am pvping
    Clifford says:
    Oh ok
    Clifford says:
    Well whenever your ready
    Clifford says:
    You going to give me the items right after I buy it right?
    a few min after
    about 10
    so i can do somthing
    Clifford says:
    Ok, Do you already have the items from your brother?
    Clifford says:
    So you wana do that real fast?
    I need fucking $ on this server
    there is a roc
    in merchant
    and Silver Earrig
    Dammit dude i need like 20gb
    and im fucking golden
    Clifford says:
    =s
    Clifford says:
    I dont think anyone has alot of money on that server so people put stuff in merchant for 999s so no one can buy
    well I needa kill bosses
    Undy has dual rol
    ?
    Clifford says:
    I think so, I dun remember what all he had
    Clifford says:
    When do you want me to buy the 4k NC?
    idk I just want $
    can
    u buy me somthing for usd
    in ko4life
    or somthing
    Clifford says:
    I only got a click&buy account
    Clifford says:
    Can I get the WP elf belt and duel md8s real fast?
    Clifford says:
    You know you can trade Cypher Items for Ronark items, Undy did that
    i know
    but I friggen need $
    4k KC
    ok?
    Clifford says:
    Kk
    Clifford says:
    Can you pay me 10 mins after I do it?
    yea.. i suppose
    Clifford says:
    Kk
    Clifford says:
    Ready when you are
    u shoulda got Gold Prem
    on this
    Clifford says:
    I know
    can U buy 2k on cypher and 2k on ronark
    for friend
    Clifford says:
    Yea I guess...
    Clifford says:
    Ill do Ronark First, Cypher next then can you please pay me XD
    yea
    Clifford says:
    Kk
    kk hold on
    i gotta change pw to simmons5 again
    Clifford says:
    Kk
    Clifford says:
    Tell me when
    Clifford says:
    ?
    im doing it
    hold on
    Clifford says:
    Kk
    Can I just give u , Cleaver +8, Dex +4 reb helmet for rogue, DD 15, SHell Pads +7,Chitin Pauldron and 400m
    that is actually good stuff
    its a +8 helm pretty much
    and dd 15 is really good
    Clifford says:
    and You can just buy 2k kc on cypher
    its actually good stuff
    cuz in the long run this chitin isnt gonna be worth much on ronark
    but all that will stay the same price
    In cypher
    +8md and +8 cleav not much dif ap
    Clifford says:
    We both agreed on duel md8s WP and elf belt that stuff you cant go back on
    please man
    dd 15
    is worth alot
    Clifford says:
    I want the Duel MD8s WP and Elf Belt
    zzzzzz ok
    ile give u those
    Clifford says:
    Can you give it to me now?
    buy 4k kc
    2 on cypher 2 on ronark
    like we agreed
    Clifford says:
    We agreed on that if I also got the 2 chitin8 peices and the SE
    1 chitin piece
    and se
    k?
    Clifford says:
    Chitin Peice is going to be pads?
    yup
    Clifford says:
    Alright, Duel MD8 WP Elf Belt Chitin +8 Pads for rogue and a SE?
    yup
    Clifford says:
    Ok
    Clifford says:
    Yes ill buy the 4k KC
    2k on ronark
    first
    k?
    Clifford says:
    Kk
    pw simmons5
    u know username
    Clifford says:
    Kk 1 sec
    Clifford says:
    Invalid pass
    i just changed
    do it again
    Clifford says:
    Kk it worked
    tell me when ur done
    Clifford says:
    Will do
    done
    ?
    Clifford says:
    Havnt even loadded in yet
    Clifford says:
    Char data 30%
    Clifford says:
    Done
    Clifford says:
    ^^
    k hold on
    Clifford says:
    What now?
    hold on
    UPLOAD UR CLICKANDBUY pic TO www.imageshack.us where ur transactions are
    can u do that
    So i can see if ur click and buy is real and all that
    Clifford says:
    Why? I payed for everything with it.. You can check from the website
    Yes, but I want to see that your account is legit and not something fake.
    just when u login click and buy
    and it says Your email
    you can grey it all out
    if you want
    Just i wanna see where it says Recent transactions
    Clifford says:
    Can I do that outside of game?
    and account balance, so i know that ko wont banned for fraud charges.
    yes
    go to click and buy
    login
    and hit the prnt scrn button
    Clifford says:
    Kk
    paste it in paint
    and Upload to image shack
    Clifford says:
    1 sec lemme make sure everything is blocked out that needs to be
    kk
    Clifford says:
    Can I send te link through MSN imageshack s being gay
    try
    ile be able to tell if its KL
    Clifford says:
    KL?
    key log
    but nvm
    just send
    Clifford says:
    Share Files?
    ok
    Clifford sends:

Transfer of "Uuasd.JPG" is complete.

kk
    Clifford says:
    Thats what you needed to see right?
    log on cypher with this acc
    and buy kc
    k?
    Clifford says:
    Kk
    xlsouljalx
    Clifford says:
    Is it prem already?
    no
    just go to 3
    Clifford says:
    Kk
    is password
    try c2
    Clifford says:
    I went C3
    kk
    tell me when ur done
    Clifford says:
    Kk
    done?
    Clifford says:
    Just logged in
    Clifford says:
    Opening power up store
    k
    done?
    Clifford says:
    I didnt know you can be non prem and buy KC
    yea u can
    Clifford says:
    Done
    Clifford says:
    Can I get hte items now?
    Clifford says:
    Tyler?
    hi
    Clifford says:
    Can I get those items now?
    Clifford says:
    ?

can i just give u 1 md +8, Dex 4 helmet, Pads +8,Shell pads +7, WP
    ?
    Clifford says:
    Common.. You agreed...
    i know but that is a fucking lot
    rite there
    u dont under stand.....
    Clifford says:
    Clifford says:
    Can you just pay me what you said you would... please
    Clifford says:
    I help up to my end of the deal
    Clifford says:
    Held*
    i think what i was giving u is a bit much
    u prolly dont agree
    but it is
    Clifford says:
    But then why would you agree to it?
    u would never get
    what i just said
    and u are
    from me...
    That is a bunch of shit
    Clifford says:
    Can I pleae have the items you promised me..
    Can u wait a extra day to see if KO doesnt say Fraud payment
    they banned a friend for that
    Clifford says:
    If you make me wait any more time I will cancel the payments on the lvl 69 rogue and the lvl 58 on Ronark..
    Clifford says:
    I help up to my end of the deal...
    if u can wait that extra day... ile give u 1 piece of chitin
    extra
    Clifford says:
    Dude...
    Clifford says:
    No
    Clifford says:
    Im tired of waiting
    see
    u could just cancel
    any time
    u just fucked ur self
    Clifford says:
    I could but I wont >.<
    yea alot of people say they wont
    Clifford says:
    Clifford says:
    If I get the items you prmosed.. Then we wont have no problem...
    If u want 1 day we both got no problem
    Clifford says:
    Dude.. I already waited a day..
    Clifford says:
    I dont want to get scammed
    if u cancel
    Clifford says:
    But thats what I beleive is going to happen
    my friends lvl 70 gets banned
    i get banned
    Clifford says:
    If you pay me.. Then they wont
    i dont trust u wont cancel it
    i dont fucking know u
    Clifford says:
    Clifford says:
    Yet I waited a fucking day
    Clifford says:
    Trusted you
    Clifford says:
    Spend USD on you
    Clifford says:
    Hoping you would fucking pay me
    Clifford says:
    Clifford says:
    Wheres the items you promised?
    I got em
    but
    u should wait a extra day
    u wanna see em
    ?
    Do u wanna see what ile give u
    Clifford says:
    Why the fuck should I wait an extra day... You said I wouldnt wait
    if u wait 1 extra day
    Clifford says:
    Seeing.. Is one thing... Waiting is another...
    Clifford says:
    And you giving them to me is another also >.<
    Clifford says:
    I have been very patiente with this transaction
    Clifford says:
    And I feel like your using me
    im not tho
    dude 1 extra day
    Clifford says:
    come c2
    ile show u
    Just come
    Clifford says:
    I want the items.. Dont want to see them...
    well wait 1 day
    Clifford says:
    Atleast pay me the duel mds8 wp and elf belt then pay me the rest the next day
    im starting tog et pissed
    Clifford says:
    Why should you get pissed... You got everything yuo wanted... Your not the one staying up to your end of the deal
    First off how u cancel payments
    i dont trust that
    u see
    You fucked ur self by saying u could do that
    I never knew u could
    Clifford says:
    Lol..
    Clifford says:
    If you pay me I gareentee
    Clifford says:
    100%
    Clifford says:
    I will not cancel..
    yea saying and doing are 2 dif things
    Clifford says:
    Im not a scammer >.<
    Clifford says:
    I told you that..
    Clifford says:
    I think your trying to scam me
    Now im guessing if i gave u those today ud cancel
    Clifford says:
    >.< I wont I already said that..
    Clifford says:
    But if you wont give me those items today.. Then i will cancel
    u ever heard of the word lie
    ?
    Clifford says:
    I dont lie
    Dude dont fucking cancel
    Clifford says:
    Clifford says:
    But if you wont give me those items today.. Then i will cancel <-- Thats not a lie
    see
    1 day
    1 day
    if u cancel
    u get shit
    Clifford says:
    1 day is a day to late
    If u cancel u get shit
    Clifford says:
    Yes but I wouldnt have lost USD then
    final
    but
    U get items
    Clifford says:
    Id rather lose pixels
    if u wait 1 day
    ur choice
    Clifford says:
    Then lose USD
    Clifford says:
    Well whats worth more... Them items or the lvl 70 char?
    Clifford says:
    Whats one day going to do anyway?
    cuz im afraid of fraud
    now tell me
    u waiting
    or no
    ?
    need to know
    Clifford says:
    Im not waiting 1 day
    cuz i can easily transfer tose items over
    kk
    ur choice
    not mine
    Clifford says:
    Im going to post this convo on ko4life
    I got 3 lvl 70s
    Clifford says:
    Then your lvl 69 char will be banned
    so u getting 1 banned
    isnt scaring me
    Clifford says:
    I JUST WANT MY FUCKING ITEMS YOU FUCKING PROMISED ME...
    Clifford says:
    You know what I wont cancel the transactions....
    ull get
    Clifford says:
    I just hope you live with the guilt of scamming someone who put trust into you
    Clifford says:
    Spend real life money.. Hoping you would follow your true word
    I AM FOLLOWING!
    u just wont wait
    Clifford says:
    You promised.. I wouldnt have to wait
    Clifford says:
    If I knew you were going to make me wait 1 more day I wouldnt have done that
    Clifford says:
    Why are you fucking me over...
    no im not fucking u over
    Clifford says:
    I paid you..
    mmhm
    Clifford says:
    I did everything you requested..
    but u wont wait
    u see
    just 1 day
    Clifford says:
    But I still dont have the items you promised..
    Clifford says:
    Dude...
    Just drop it and get items tomorrow
    its final
    Clifford says:
    Im very impatient atm
    either u can Drop payments
    get shit
    or wait just 1 day
    Clifford says:
    I already said I wont drop the payments..
    So u waiting 1 day
    ?
    Clifford says:
    No I will not wait 1 more fucking day
    Clifford says:
    Fuck it if you dont fucking just shut the fuck up ill cancel the fucking payment
    Clifford says:
    Now shut the fuck up and listen
    Clifford says:
    I fucking paid you
    Clifford says:
    You havnt paid me
    Clifford says:
    Your telling me to wait... -again
    Clifford says:
    Clifford says:
    Tommarow its going to be the same fucking thing
    Clifford says:
    Wait 1 daaaayy
    nOpe
    it wont be
    Clifford says:
    I dont beleive you
    ima go lay down i was up all night ile be back around 8 my time
    7 ur time
    Clifford says:
    maybe if ud leave me alone
    Clifford says:
    I take it I wont be getting my items?
    u might get at 8
    tomorrow
    u will but maybe if ud stop saying shit ud get at 8
    tomorrow guarenteed
    but u listen
    If u fucking drop payments
    what so ever
    I fucking sware to god
    Clifford says:
    Im telling you this right now,
    Clifford says:
    So you can go lay on it and choose
    Clifford says:
    Either at 8 ur time 7 my time.. if I dont get my items I will cancel it and post on every forum I know of that your a scammer... With all the logs..
    Clifford says:
    Im sorry I am being pretty ruid but I have alot of reason I wont get those items
    Clifford says:
    Ttyl (In 3 hours)
    listen... i said tomorrow
    maybe at 8
    idk
    but ile tell u 1 thing
    if u cancel payment over 1 lousy day
    thats fucked up
    Like i said
    Your chouce
    choicd*
    dude
    u here
    ?
    Clifford says:
    Yes
    i need a lvl 60+
    around 66
    if u got me a lvl 66 with 4k kc id give u everything on cypher
    "TONIGHT"
    65+
    Clifford says:
    Does it look like I have a lvl 66?
    so get one
    Clifford says:
    No
    u got no friends
    that have
    a lvl 66
    Clifford says:
    In Ronark?
    Yes
    Clifford says:
    No... Lol...
    dude id give everything including the lvl 70
    Clifford says:
    Dude.. Does it look like I have a lvl 66 in Ronark >.<
    nope but that would get u rol and eveyrhting
    tonight
    Clifford says:
    I dont want nothing extra I just want the items you owe me
    i need a god damn lvl 65+
    Clifford says:
    Well im not getting you a god damn lvl 65+
    Clifford says:
    Whats worth more to you a lvl 70 or them items you owe me>?
    BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *??l?*?? ??i??? ???|_?_?_? _??_ _?_?_p_?_? _?_?_?_? _|??? ? ??i??? *??l?* says:
    nothing
    BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *??l?*?? ??i??? ???|_?_?_? _??_ _?_?_p_?_? _?_?_?_? _|??? ? ??i??? *??l?* says:
    dude ur so gay
    would u leave that alone
    Clifford says:
    Why wont you pay me..
    cuz u wont shut up
    Clifford says:
    Because you wont pay me!
    well listen ima try to get a lvl 66
    or 65 +
    when I do ile give u DUal md , WP and elf
    thats all ur getting
    Clifford says:
    deal?
    Clifford says:
    Im posting all over Ko4life in every Server section that your a scammer
    Clifford says:
    I hope to god no one ever trades with you
    u do then u dont get shit
    lol
    Clifford says:
    Im also taking back the cash
    Clifford says:
    On all hte accounts
    Clifford says:
    So that ronark and the lvl 69 get banned
    it wont
    lol dude
    Clifford says:
    Then I am going to go smoke a bowl
    u cant take back on click and buy
    ive used it
    ur so stupid
    Clifford says:
    Watch me
    Clifford says:
    Kiddo watch me
    i tried to reason wid u
    but u cant wait
    Clifford says:
    Dude...
    Clifford says:
    Why must I wait
    Clifford says:
    I already FUCKING PAID YOU
    indead u did
    Clifford says:
    I bet anyone who has a fucking brain would agree with em
    but
    listen
    U said u can take back $
    wtf do u expect me to do
    just give u the shit
    Clifford says:
    You havnt paid me? Of course I will take it back
    and have u take $ back
    Dont think so
    Clifford says:
    If you pay me I wont have a reason to take it back
    yes
    Clifford says:
    You know not everyone is a fucking scammer
    cuz people scam!

Clifford says:
    NOT EVERYONE
    Clifford says:
    Some people do indeed scam
    Clifford says:
    Others dont
    Clifford says:
    Others have morals
    Clifford says:
    I trusted you... Why cant you trust me back >.<
    well look i like ardream
    but on new server
    Clifford says:
    Just give me the duel md8 elf belt and wp and the rest of the shit is yours..
    i wanna be 65 +
    Clifford says:
    Or you can keep your items.. Give me that lvl 69 and were good XD
    look get me lvl 65 and u can have all the shit
    65 +
    Clifford says:
    i can deal with 64
    Clifford says:
    You already how me..
    Clifford says:
    How am I sappose to get a lvl 64 I got nothing to trade with...
    well kets work somthing out
    exp to 65
    its worth
    getting all that shit
    Clifford says:
    Im not going to do anything extra for them items..
    Clifford says:
    I dont beleive you would even pay me...
    yes i would
    Clifford says:
    Why.. You didnt pay me this time...
    i want a lvl65
    Clifford says:
    I want you to pay me what you said you would..
    i want a lvl 65 man
    Clifford says:
    Im not doing all this for free...
    Clifford says:
    I want payment..
    Clifford says:
    Have you ever been scammed?
    yup
    a bunch
    Clifford says:
    Did you hate it?
    Clifford says:
    Want to kill the person?
    the thing i
    is*
    im not scamming u
    Clifford says:
    How
    Clifford says:
    Your not paying me...
    im just asking for a bit more
    off the deal
    Clifford says:
    And I cant complete that
    Clifford says:
    So that means you can keep all your stuff and I dont get nothing back?
    u can get to 66
    takes about a week
    if u lvl alot
    Clifford says:
    Im not going to spend all that time lvling someone elses char.. Just to get the items you already how me..
    Clifford says:
    Alright, This is what I am going to do... Either you pay me Duel Md8s WP and Elf Belt or Give me that lvl 69... Right NOW!! Or I will go to the forums post all over that your a scammer along with this whole convo (Since day 1 I met you).. And I will take back the cash so both the accounts get banned..
    Clifford says:
    Technically I really dont lose anything...
    ummm let me think
    wanna be a dick
    bye
    Clifford says:
    Peace dude.. GL in finding another trade
    well fine idc
    u just wont get shit
    lol and dude u wait
    if my lvl 69 gets banned ile give u mds
    for free
    cuz i know it wont
    and You cant wait
    so fuck that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bye
    Clifford says:
    Dude are you serously that fucking retarted?
    Clifford says:
    Who would fucking wait just to get paid what they were sappose to already?
    Clifford says:
    Me id kick your fucking ass in real life if you were using me like this
    Clifford says:
    But since its over the internet I have to do it the best I can
    dude GET ME A lvl 65 + and u can have all of it
    Clifford says:
    You keep telling me to wait.. I already know your not going to pay me.. I know I got scammed.. Thats not whats pisses me off.. Its that you keep telling me to wait and give you more and more and more and more
    it only needs to be naked
    Clifford says:
    Well you can just take this fucking game and shut it up your ass
    Clifford says:
    Your not going to accomplish nothing in life and your going to live with your mom till your 30
    calm down
    jessus
    Clifford says:
    Your going to die a horrible death from being to fat since all your do is sit on your fatass and scam people for a fucking living.. its bullshit
    did i tell u to calm down
    jesus
    Clifford says:
    Im done talking to you, This Convo will be posted everywere and I hope no one makes the same mistake I did
    Clifford says:
    Fuck you!
    Clifford says:
    You cannot ever tell me what to do
    Clifford says:
    I am above you
    Clifford says:
    Your more worthless then a fucking macroer
    ermmm
    jesus
    dude
    calm down
    Clifford says:
    Dude you pissed me off...
    and figure this out
    Clifford says:
    I just want my items you owe me -.-
    omfg
    Clifford says:
    I dont want to get anything extra.. i dont want to get you anything extra..
    Clifford says:
    I just want you to keep your promise...
    Clifford says:
    Remember you didnt trust me and I understood that.. So who went first in the trade? Who got fucked in the trade? Whos cooler then you?
    Clifford says:
    Me
    dude if ud calm the fuck down we could figure somthing out
    but i see u cant do that
    Clifford says:
    Ok.. Im calm..
    Clifford says:
    Now.. Lets reason like adults
    all I ever wanted is a lvl 65 + in a new server
    i wanna be caught
    up
    to people in ronark
    with lvl 58 I cant
    you see what Im saying
    ?
    Clifford says:
    Yes.. But you agreed to the trade...
    but dude for what id give u for lvling
    that a good trade
    trust me..
    You can ask
    Clifford says:
    Im not a retard..
    Clifford says:
    Ok... if you traded someone an account for items.. They didnt pay you and they want you to lvl the account before you get paid what would you do?
    Clifford says:
    Oh.. ANd they kept spending your money on promises...
    but... if they agreed to give me 3-4x more
    id be lvling
    trust me...........
    Clifford says:
    I just want paid so I can work on my own Cypher char
    but if u lvled to 65 u wouldnt need to work
    ud have a lvl 70
    so see
    its lvling
    anyways
    Clifford says:
    I dont beleive you..
    Clifford says:
    I dont think you wuold pay me that
    Clifford says:
    I have no reason to
    i sware to god i would
    Clifford says:
    But your word
    Clifford says:
    You swore that you would paid me in the first place..
    Clifford says:
    Did you -.-
    i am agreeing to more
    ima go eat
    but just please man
    jsut lvl and get 3x more
    and a good lvl char with very good nps
    Clifford says:
    I dont want to.. Unless you pay me in advance.. Otherwise I straight up dont trust you atm
    just trust me
    Ile brb
    Clifford says:
    No you already said that

Thats the MSN convo on how he wont pay me..

l0cky

Red face

lol thats not even my msn name dude lol u just made up that convo ur a noob how long it take u to make ? I just would like to know tell me on msn... I got proof and real aim convo if u want it... I gave Him md +8 first and hes saying it got deleted and he wants rest of items before he gives me my char phhh noob, your only fooling ur self , sorry I dont scam and I got people who can say that .... go make some more fake conv&#39;os ur really funny... lol We were talking on aim noob... u dont even know my msn email phh..

_talson

l0cky

lol yup cuz thats my fucking msn ... its ur other comp Prolly read my msn noob ... lol I posted up there zzzzzzz come give me my lvl 59 and Ile drop this fucking fight

_talson

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/7...retard2uz1.jpg

That isnt ur MSN? Why does it say so right there on Cypher section on Ko4life... Anyone can go look.. -.-

NOOBZOR SCAMMER... XD

What else you going to say? Your dog ate those items so you cant give them to me..

(I already gave you the account so you can just go STFU...)

He wants me to get him a lvl 65 on Ronark or he wont give me the items.. I said no.. Then he block me.. Wait 2 secs Ill try to find the logs...

Here it is.. This is the logs from 10 seconds ago..

Date Time From To Message
    5/24/2007 2:11:06 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Heyyy Tyler
    5/24/2007 2:11:28 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford what the fuck u want , i dont need greef rite now
    5/24/2007 2:11:36 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* I need those items
    5/24/2007 2:12:01 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford good for u then get them
    5/24/2007 2:12:08 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Give them to me then -.-
    5/24/2007 2:12:20 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford i told u to wait 1 day and u started being a dick
    5/24/2007 2:12:21 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford sorry
    5/24/2007 2:12:28 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* So that means you have to scam me?
    5/24/2007 2:12:39 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford umm u coulda been nicer
    5/24/2007 2:12:42 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford its ur fault
    5/24/2007 2:12:49 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Umm.. I wanted those items I didnt want to get scammed
    5/24/2007 2:12:52 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* You wouldnt give me them items
    5/24/2007 2:13:01 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford and I told u to fucking wait
    5/24/2007 2:13:03 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford and u didnt
    5/24/2007 2:13:09 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Im sorry for being a dick.. But I was under the impression you werent going to pay me
    5/24/2007 2:13:19 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* I havnt posted you were a scammer yet nore cancel the payments yet
    5/24/2007 2:13:33 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* I waited more then that 1 day
    5/24/2007 2:14:06 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford acc already banned
    5/24/2007 2:14:08 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford so good
    5/24/2007 2:14:09 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford do it
    5/24/2007 2:14:14 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford I really dont care
    5/24/2007 2:14:17 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Why did you get it banned -.-
    5/24/2007 2:14:21 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford the 70
    5/24/2007 2:14:23 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford not the ronark
    5/24/2007 2:14:25 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford but idc
    5/24/2007 2:14:33 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Why did the 70 get banned
    5/24/2007 2:14:33 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford Just do it lol see if i care
    5/24/2007 2:14:41 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford because u said u were getting it banned
    5/24/2007 2:14:45 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford i can get it unbanned
    5/24/2007 2:14:46 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford so easy
    5/24/2007 2:14:55 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford but im not letting u ban it
    5/24/2007 2:15:01 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford and then me not get it back
    5/24/2007 2:15:21 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford in a month or 2 ile unban it
    5/24/2007 2:15:22 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* -.- All I wanted you to do is pay me...
    5/24/2007 2:15:44 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Why wont you pay me
    5/24/2007 2:17:26 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford because u decided to be a dick
    5/24/2007 2:17:27 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford i told u
    5/24/2007 2:17:36 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* I was being a dick because you wouldnt pay me
    5/24/2007 2:17:46 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford I told u to wait 1 day
    5/24/2007 2:17:47 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford if u did
    5/24/2007 2:17:49 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford ud have it
    5/24/2007 2:17:51 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* I waited that day...
    5/24/2007 2:17:56 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Then you told me to wait another day..
    5/24/2007 2:18:00 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Thats bullshit right there
    5/24/2007 2:19:17 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* I didnt want to get scammed -.-
    5/24/2007 2:19:22 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* You told me you would pay me
    5/24/2007 2:19:27 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* You said you swore to god...
    5/24/2007 2:19:57 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Im not a retard.. I have my suspensions
    5/24/2007 2:20:43 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Scammers are all the same...
    5/24/2007 2:20:45 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* But owell
    5/24/2007 2:21:22 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Scammers will never be anything in a game... They cant keep friends because no one can trust them
    5/24/2007 2:22:16 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Without friends in KOL your nothing.. You can try to solo exp to 80 you can try to solo bosses to get boss drops.. But whats the point if you dont have a huge clan with friends in it to just own CZ?
    5/24/2007 2:23:27 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* This game is basicly built off trust.. People trust each other with their accounts.. With their boss drops.. With there coins when letters are down and they need to put some $$$ on another char...
    5/24/2007 2:23:51 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Even buy other people premium because they cant afford it in real life...
    5/24/2007 2:24:25 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* But then theres scammers like you, and alot of other people who make this game unsafe.. Who make people quit.. Who make people macro just to get there stuff back..
    5/24/2007 2:24:43 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* But thats a choice you made.. And I was stupid enough to trust in you...
    5/24/2007 2:25:13 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* And I&#39;ll do my best to make sure no one will sell their ronark to you... So they wont get scammed..
    5/24/2007 2:25:20 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Because once a scammer.. Always a scammer
    5/24/2007 2:26:30 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford i told u get me a god damn lvl 65+
    5/24/2007 2:26:32 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford u wont!
    5/24/2007 2:26:40 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford u could of been 60 by now
    5/24/2007 2:26:51 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford but You dont shut up and just level
    5/24/2007 2:26:57 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Why would I get you a 65 if you wont pay me
    5/24/2007 2:27:08 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford dude i pay u and u run
    5/24/2007 2:27:11 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford im not stupis
    5/24/2007 2:27:15 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford stupid*
    5/24/2007 2:27:19 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford Once u get me 65
    5/24/2007 2:27:34 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford ile give u ROl, MDs+8,2 chitins +8, Wp , Silver earring
    5/24/2007 2:27:43 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford 65 on ronark is good
    5/24/2007 2:27:46 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Im not going to do anything extra.. I just want the items you owe me
    5/24/2007 2:27:48 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford thats why Im doing this
    5/24/2007 2:28:04 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford well... dude no one stays ardream
    5/24/2007 2:28:10 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford pretty much i got items
    5/24/2007 2:28:21 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford on this... I want cz char
    5/24/2007 2:28:23 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford 65+
    5/24/2007 2:28:27 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford You dont understand
    5/24/2007 2:28:31 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford when u get one IM me
    5/24/2007 2:28:37 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* No
    5/24/2007 2:28:42 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Ima make sure you dont get one...
    5/24/2007 2:28:43 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford well tell me no
    5/24/2007 2:28:45 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford now
    5/24/2007 2:28:49 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford u gonna do it or now
    5/24/2007 2:28:51 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford no*
    5/24/2007 2:28:52 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* No
    5/24/2007 2:28:55 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford k bye
    5/24/2007 2:28:57 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford block
    5/24/2007 2:28:59 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford /block
    5/24/2007 2:29:02 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Posted on Ko4life
    5/24/2007 2:29:03 PM Clifford BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡*
    5/24/2007 2:29:05 PM BUYING RONARK LVL 65+ *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* Clifford kk

l0cky

lOl ur the noob , no that isnt my msn ... U cant even see that fucking pic for 1 lol go back to my posts and check , lol STOP SCAMMING ME U FUCKING noob just give me my 59 like u said you would .... pay up ur end of the deal, want me to get NeTwORk in here? lol I traded him Ares for Cypher, I gave Dual Rol +0, SS+0, Shard +5 rb, Iron belt, Rap +8, he gave me on cypher, Dual Rol +0, Iron neck, Dual md +8, Chitin set +8, Glass belt, Iron bow +5 rb , he had 300+ posts want me to get him in here? i can if ud like

_talson

This was posted right up at the top of the convo.. Now go and change it but I already have a SS

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/3272/lolretard3hm4.jpg

waiiiit aint your msn? whats this then hun

HI, AS TOPIC SAIS I AM BUYING DUAL ROL +0
    I OFFER

LVL 70 SIN , FULL EQUIPTED , FULL SET VALK, CHITIN SET +8/15, DUAL MD +8, WP, ELF BELT

LVL 59 SIN for ARDREAM.. FULL SET VALK
    BOTH WITH QUEST RINGS, QUEST EARRING
    MSN = [email protected][/b]

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=133447
    wub liars :wub:

Banned.

once again ive told you people over and over that hes a scammer but nooooooo none listens to me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast