Trading lvl 67 37% mage for priest lvl 62 + on ANY server with decent ( not so good ) equip

This is a discussion on Trading lvl 67 37% mage for priest lvl 62 + on ANY server with decent ( not so good ) equip within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Mage is lvl 67 37% 7 days prem left, account has never ever been hacked or banned. will only trade ...
Page: 1

Mage is lvl 67 37% 7 days prem left, account has never ever been hacked or banned. will only trade with trustworthy pepople I will give all the account info first if the person is trustworth. all sq and sa for email is there and everything can be changed ! char is naked has a few bobs in the inn and like 200k and some jewelry most +9 hp like 5.5k hp pots and 6k mp pots. umm im looking for a lvl 62 + priest ( battle priest ) buffer wud be prefferd with a decent weapon even like a durandal +7 wud be enough and prob +7/+8 priest fabrice set with +7 str jewels maby :S not asking for much here. so pm me if you wanna trade

Reminder: I will only trade with trusty people !, and also i won't minda lvl 59 priest but has to have real good equip

bamp

b0mb

why priest
    i would have 65 mage in xig

I like bps :P cause they are nice to farm with. come on guys :S im asking on any server only lvl 62 +

bump

bump....

bump