Trading lvl 71 cypher sin for a Priest lvl 64+ on olympia.

This is a discussion on Trading lvl 71 cypher sin for a Priest lvl 64+ on olympia. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; This account comes with 26gb, Full set +1 rebirth chitin, x2 Cleaver +8's, all +7 dex jewlery, 2 sets of ...
Page: 1

predator3

Thumbs down

This account comes with 26gb, Full set +1 rebirth chitin, x2 Cleaver +8's, all +7 dex jewlery, 2 sets of 2000hp scrolls, 2 sets of 350 defence scrolls, 2 sets of dex scrolls, 2 sets of attack scrolls, this characters Attack Power go up to 1923 with the right scrolls and gear on. This character also has a rare lvl 71 helmet, it never goes from the characters head and i have only seen it 3 times before. He is on 29.56% and has 28k national point.

current stats:

Dex : 255(+108)

HP : 114

I only want a Priest on olympia lvl 64+( with equiptment )
    If more information needed then please add me to msn [email protected]

You are bidding for the time spent leveling this character and getting these items.

This is property of K2 Network.

I will do middle man i want to trade ASAP. Thanks

Richie

i realize u want 64+ but hey, theres no harm in trying
    i have an account im trying to trade for a lvl 70+ char in cypher
    my acc. has a lvl 61 bp in olympia and also a 66 sin a 61 mage and a 54 warrior on cypher
    the bp comes with some +8 armors and some goblin armors like pauld and pads also crappy large breaker +7 and destroyer +7 and a few hundy mil
    also it has a cool name