Trading lvl 73 priest akara for lvl 70+ rogue olympia

This is a discussion on Trading lvl 73 priest akara for lvl 70+ rogue olympia within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Trading lvl 73 karus priest on akara gear: +1 rebirth exceptional mirage sword Full +8 grade 1 armor all quest ...
Page: 1

hobenb

Trading lvl 73 karus priest on akara
    gear:
    +1 rebirth exceptional mirage sword
    Full +8 grade 1 armor
    all quest accersories
    trading for a karus lvl 72+ naked or gear on olympia. Pm me with offers

hobenb

bump

stoszek

bump for scammer

Mezmerize

bump for scammer[/b]

hobenb

scammer? when have i ever scammed anyone?

stoszek

actually u scammed me

hobenb

and you are? and how have i scammed you?

hobenb

yea i didnt think so. Bump

stoszek

something like 6months ago i traded my ronark gear for char on oly named : HobenB. He gave me password i gave him my ronark items, then he told me that he will gimme rest of info required to change account information. Unfortunately instantly after gaving ronark items somebody changed password(actually its obvious who did it). Isnt it weird that u have the same nickname as this char which i wanted to buy and the owner of this char scammed me ( to be honest not me only but some other people too) i think his forum name was templarassasin or so.

hobenb

Ok well let me clearify. Truthfully i tried to sell my account HobenB on Olympia about a year ago. This guy said he wanted to buy it. I said ok. But he wanted to log on it first i said ok but all my items were sealed. Rol full shell 7 dual mirage daggers 8. and warrior pendant i believe. He tried to scam me but he couldnt cause my items were sealed.
    And at that time the website was messed up and couldnt let me change my pw. so i was like oh well nothing i can do but let him run around. He ended up delvling me to like 55 and getting that account banned. He was on it over a course of 5 months. So it wasnt me and i have a few people to vouch for me that its the truth. So get ur story straight because i dont waste my time trying to scamm idiot that play this game.

BUMP

lime

anyone who trades with a guy who has no vouchers and 0 posts deserves to get scammed.

btw not talking about you stoszek just about people who read this post and Pm him about a trade.

stoszek

well i delvled this char and i wrote many tickets to ban this account because u stole my ronark items. Pfff i gave u everything after u gave me login+password and u tried to screw me but luckily changing password was disabled these days so u couldnt do it instantly so i delvled this char NOT to let scammer get ANY profit from items i gave u. Btw it was not only me, after i wrote on this forum that ur scammer plenty of people pmed me telling that u scammed them too. Anyway i dont care if u believe me or him, if u want to loose some $ or items trade with him but i recommend common sense.

hobenb

Lets get something straight. My guy got scammed like i said. So i wasnt able to change the pw so i didnt log on that account for a long ass time. I tried to the other day because my friend wanted to play that server so i said ok let me check this old account. wow cool its banned. Not that i care just wondering. And truthfully you fags should really get a life over some dumb ass video game. Im not asking for money just seeing if anyone wanted to trade and account for an account. They do have those forums guys who do the trades now you know. Big deal. go bother other people. and btw the kid that tried to scam me was
    [email protected]. thats his email or msn email. Mine is not even close to that and if you really want i have about 10 people to vouch for me on this post. and just because i rarely post on this forum and shit doesnt mean im not a trustable guy. Maybe its because i have better things to do with my life then be a loser. and sorry if you got scammed but ur an idiot

This account was hacked, I remember. Voucher<----