Trading my Account

This is a discussion on Trading my Account within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hi I have been thinking about tradeing my account but was not to sure how it works and stuff becuse ...
Page: 1

Alan

Hi

I have been thinking about tradeing my account but was not to sure how it works and stuff becuse i dont want to get done over and end up with nothing And friend told me that i should come to this site.

Now my account has the 3 caractors listed below and i am looking to trade it for a mage level 60+ with 160k np's or more.

Caractor : Rogue ( Sin )
    Level : 62
    National Points : 38506

Caractor : Priest ( Buff / Heal )
    Level : 61
    National Points : 58106

Caractor : Mage ( Fire / Ice
    Level : 61
    National Points :15845

Please can some one tell me how i go about doing this and if my trade seems fair or not.

Thank you for your time.

Siphen

When trading accounts, you'll probably want to get a middleman. This is a someone both you and the trader know (or someone who has proven themselves to be trustworthy). You both give this person the account information, then he or she will swap the info for you. So neither trader has to give the information first. A couple comments on the trade though:
    1. what race are your characters?
    2. do you want to trade the characters with or without items?
    and 3. I would suggest against doing this trade. National points really dont make a difference in the game. If you really want more national points, pick one class (most people only have one lvl 60+ character), spend all of your money and time equipping/leveling that character. Then just pk and enjoy the game. Nps come with time :-P
    Good luck

Alan

Ok thanks for the response and i will think about it.