Trading rogue fp +6/25 dd helm for mirage +8

This is a discussion on Trading rogue fp +6/25 dd helm for mirage +8 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; like the topic says, leave a reply or pm me in game....
Page: 1

MarvinTheMartian

Default Trading rogue fp +6/25 dd helm for mirage +8

like the topic says, leave a reply or pm me in game.

EatMeTheMage

70 yet bro?

MarvinTheMartian

actually yes, i just hit 70 a day ago, LOVE IT...i dont ever want to see a troll again,haha , i hope its a while before the next cap.

EatMeTheMage

should've done golems with me to 70 -_-
    get raided by full party way too much when i solo

MarvinTheMartian

your sigs dont display for me, im not exactly sure who you are,lol, fill me in.

Hurricane

What ys ur old macro name aga

MarvinTheMartian

my old macro name eh? hmmm, Calamity...used to arrow shower with my raptor +8...yep...thats who i am...lol, my name change was not a result of using a macro, its the result of a discrepency i had with a few people i used to know, didnt feel like dealing with them when i came on to have fun....result = name change = peace and quiet not everyone who changes their name is a macroer...

MarvinTheMartian

*update* made the trade with someone.no longer trading.

TheFucus

Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian
    my old macro name eh? hmmm, Calamity...used to arrow shower with my raptor +8...yep...thats who i am...lol, my name change was not a result of using a macro, its the result of a discrepency i had with a few people i used to know, didnt feel like dealing with them when i came on to have fun....result = name change = peace and quiet * *not everyone who changes their name is a macroer...
    MarvinTheMartian = Sidarius/NoConscience, he had another name before marvin, but i forgot it. Sid, dont try to forget your past.

i was one of the people he didn't feel like dealing with anymore, because he stole talos from my clan with +8/80 hxb, arrow shower hack, and a full duffer.

MarvinTheMartian

lemme say something, and then end it quick for you,
    1. wrong...check your info. asshole
    2. 2 DAYS AGO WAS A SS OF YOU MACROING...whos the fucking noob?

im sick of people like you passing judgement on everyone else...get a fucking life and leave whoever you fuck with alone.

TheFucus

marvin, unlike you, i will man up to it. i did macro. and i dont need to change my name so i feel "clean".

MarvinTheMartian

k,i dont know who you got your info. from....but they, and you...are wrong, its that simple. maybe you should get some better sources if they keep misleading you because this isnt the first time ive seen you post wrong info. about people on the forums, your not giving them a bad name, only yourself, judgemental asshole, dont accuse...and if i am who you say i am, please...by all means..show me proof, if you can then sure..im sidarias, or salwatore, or kingofmoradon....just show me proof and call me whatever youd like. until then, shut the fuck up.

boxerss

dude shut up, we have ip results.. you are sidarius and nocounsious.. stop trying to run from it.. you macroed to 69 and maybe legitly lvled from like 69 to 70, but you macroed.. and you macroed pretty much every single one of your lvls.. "i never wanna see a troll again" ROFL :lol: you mean you never wanna have to pay for koxp again ?

MarvinTheMartian

LOL, whatever you say...just like the other turks...all you wanna do is try to piss people off..done with you all, hypocritic assholes. show me some proof.