Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks to Sheldon and Joe

This is a discussion on Thanks to Sheldon and Joe within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Just wanted to publicly thank Joe and Sheldon for scamming JustEmo. Although they didn't give me all my items back, ...
Page: 1

Just wanted to publicly thank Joe and Sheldon for scamming JustEmo. Although they didn't give me all my items back, they did give me my old CS. I hope someday they give me the other items too but the CS is more than I expected to get back when I was scammed.

runordie

TehFonz

mahmoodxD

that gay scammed riley too

TehFonz

that gay scammed riley too[/b]
    I hope your not saying me? Bc i think i sold traded him syphoric for fr + $

Just wanted to publicly thank Joe and Sheldon for scamming JustEmo. Although they didn't give me all my items back, they did give me my old CS. I hope someday they give me the other items too but the CS is more than I expected to get back when I was scammed.[/b]
    Well like tank said... a scammer is a scammer. Regardless if they giving you that item back. They didnt set it up to scam him to get your items back. They doing it for themselves. If the intention was just to get back the items he stole from you then okie np but that wasnt it at all. Joe goes way down on my list now :-\

runordie

Well like tank said... a scammer is a scammer. Regardless if they giving you that item back. They didnt set it up to scam him to get your items back. They doing it for themselves. If the intention was just to get back the items he stole from you then okie np but that wasnt it at all. Joe goes way down on my list now :-\[/b]
    : /

TehFonz

Well like tank said... a scammer is a scammer. Regardless if they giving you that item back. They didnt set it up to scam him to get your items back. They doing it for themselves. If the intention was just to get back the items he stole from you then okie np but that wasnt it at all. Joe goes way down on my list now :-\[/b]
    You dont know the intention of shit numbnutz, i did it all, Joe didnt do anything. But anyways die pls

k if joe had nothing to do with it i take it back

but it is my understanding you sold TCA for INGAME items (mybad) but still... You then scammed the items he bought/scammed off of it. That makes you just as bad as all the other low lifes. Me Die please? zzz

runordie

i dont think me and sheldon are as bad as some other people, we gave back dep the char and items equvilent to the gear he had, and we are being nice to give back lbd prolly the best item on olympia...

EddyC

Nvm.

Alex: Alls fair in love and war, just never expected to be scammed by someone who I thought was a friend in this game. Anyway, on to a new game ^^

P.S. I brought the iron belt from Fury for usd, then that bitch traded it for TCA, got all the info and everything got it, dont trust sheldon, even if you think he a friend he'll fuck you over in the long run.

TehFonz

Nvm.

Alex: Alls fair in love and war, just never expected to be scammed by someone who I thought was a friend in this game. Anyway, on to a new game ^^[/b]
    2 moons ftw ^^

EddyC

I have to admit it was pretty amazing cos I dont have the slightest idea how he managed to do it and so fast aswell. He managed to log the priest without changing the password, he then managed to change the email information and password, then the account info and password. I think someone has too much exp at doing this XD.

TehFonz

I have to admit it was pretty amazing cos I dont have the slightest idea how he managed to do it and so fast aswell. He managed to log the priest without changing the password, he then managed to change the email information and password, then the account info and password. I think someone has too much exp at doing this XD.[/b]
    No, i just learned from the best :wub:

EddyC

Unblock me on msn, I need to talk to you...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast