Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ur Top 5 Server

This is a discussion on Ur Top 5 Server within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; This topic is retarted =( Ya I rather keep my party alive than kill, thats what always say in party ...
Page: 2

This topic is retarted =(

Ya I rather keep my party alive than kill, thats what always say in party chat dunno how u know it

I just read that someone named PeruanasoxD xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LOL well ya he's learning... he's like PablitoxP at the start but eh he still have a lot to learn.

I will say my top5 server (not now cause I want to exp :< close to 79 ) but based on teamplay not 1v1&#39;s o.o

its easy to observe people while they pk don&#39;t need to be in the party to see it ><

I won&#39;t put 1 to 5 :< doesn&#39;t matter the order.

Warriors :

:NiGht: ( RockStorM )
    Cecilia
    RageStorM
    ChickenBombai ( knows who to attack )
    there are others but still lacking teamplay

Rogues :

Potatoe
    BrokenM1nd ( He makes me remember sometimes when I used to pk with Angelin89 :< )
    Satyr1asis
    Murrain

Mages :

Cristaly ( The best mage in oly ATM with only uniques +0, rings +1 but flame rings/imirs )
    IISalvatoreII ( played by RexaMa... real Salva is good too )
    Lantaaa ( I think he stopped playing =( )
    IR3DKIT ( Great support mage not one of those turk mages that only throw a nova and town or die )
    Antiocheia ( he suicide sometimes but he&#39;s good mage )

Priests :

lMaribel
    Silence ( When I was orc it was hard to uncast his heals )
    Zul ( He doesn&#39;t die easily )
    Caishenme now IIKhimairaII ( very hard priest and hard to uncast his heals )
    LOCUX ( he can handle partys with only 1920 heal no aoe )

BTW who&#39;s axoy?

ops forgot to add, when I say that the priest are hard to uncast his heals that way they have the skill to keep their party alive.

Maick

Close Topic pls h34r:

Tecred13

You&#39;re forgetting me. But I promise you won&#39;t in about 1-2 months.

shampoo

Hey don&#39;t say Zul is under-rated hes my favourite CZ priest! go Zul go XD

Shohan

Hey don&#39;t say Zul is under-rated hes my favourite CZ priest! go Zul go XD[/b]

You got to make a dcz topic like this xD And is potatoe really good? i havent seen much actions of him except for the board witch he regularly gets warders

anjeetu

Hello,
    I&#39;m sorta new to server.. but have been playing knight online for a long time.. Couldn help to read this topic.. But some of u said tat a particular priest is good because "he is hard to die" ..?? That dun make him the best, prob can mean he has good items or alot of defence gear..?? Give a high lvl char and good items to a noob and ask him to spam 1 heal on himself.. he will be hard to die as well.. No offence to anyone tho..

Like someone said bout calipso..?? that as a rogue its important to support his party when needed and not ks.. tats true, cause at some points rogues are fragile too.. and they can be the back up for their priests as they can cure and minor heal..

Peace out

Nowadays if u don&#39;t have decent gear u will get violated in CZ :\ and if a priest just stand there and heal himself will get canceled most of the times...those priest I mentioned knows how to heal and cure ( by healing I mean that they know when to press "E" or "W" or use the mouse to not get cancelled by melees. )

OBF

mmmm right. i agree with OBM, those u call pro player here often have +3 item and +9 shells. About Priest, hard die dun mean good good = fast cure heal.

cheers

anjeetu

Nowadays if u don&#39;t have decent gear u will get violated in CZ :\ and if a priest just stand there and heal himself will get canceled most of the times...those priest I mentioned knows how to heal and cure ( by healing I mean that they know when to press "E" or "W" or use the mouse to not get cancelled by melees. )[/b]
    I know if u just stand there and heal will get casting fail.. i&#39;ve been playing priest over 2 years already..so i should know.. and its very annoying when everyone aims you.. Besides no matter how good ur items are.. or how you press "E" or "W" you&#39;re bound to get casting fail atleast once..
    Mayb you know some priest who neva get casting fail.. but i have yet to meet one.. so ya..

In cz there is no such thing as whos best.. cause its party vs party.. so its a whole party effort to earn the most NP before falling.. Its protecting you&#39;re priest while he/she protects you.. and not to chase after enemies when they have very little hp left..

If wanna talk bout 5 top players, then should have 1 vs 1&#39;s and u will get ur answer..

voices

lets just dupe zul 8 times and we got the perfect party

peruanasoxd.... r o f l .
    if u seriously think he is a good mage you&#39;ve hit the crack pipe twice too much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12