Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Winston is strong !

This is a discussion on Winston is strong ! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; yep u did beat me 5-1 ^^...
Page: 4

yep u did beat me 5-1 ^^

QuIcK

Originally posted by Hostage
    Why is it whenever I come into this market section theres always a new topic with flames in it?
    what does that have to do with winston? on topic plz winston is uber 1337...

Why is it whenever I come into this market section theres always a new topic with flames in it?
    because an olympia soap would pwn diez of our lives B)

belongtodeath

yes he si mighty zero member :rollseyes:

::Time2Burn::

If you dont ban the source of flame topics and flame posts, locking the topic wont be a solution.

belongtodeath

nah ban koxpers :lol:

belongtokill

Naber : scammer noob bastard , doesnt know how to combo , sometimes using T button

timeisbadimsavingmyanasass: i dont know who's he/she/it.

Hostage

Originally posted by ::Time2Burn::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Time2Burn:</div>
    Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)
    Why is it whenever I come into this market section theres always a new topic with flames in it?[/b]
    If you dont ban the source of flame topics and flame posts, locking the topic wont be a solution.[/b]

I cant just go around and ban people as I see fit, or else thered be a few hundred less people here. ^_^ I check this section about once a week. I dont know if they are habitual flamers or are just pissed off. Usually locking a topic stops flaming about that topic. When the next topic comes up. It creates more pissed off people. It's a never ending cycle. Which is why I asked why theres always a new topic.

<!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

[/quote]

Let me look at your posts and see what they have to do with winston. :wacko:

SiegeR

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    Originally posted by ::Time2Burn::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Time2Burn:
    If you dont ban the source of flame topics and flame posts, locking the topic wont be a solution.[/b]

I cant just go around and ban people as I see fit, or else thered be a few hundred less people here. ^_^ I check this section about once a week. I dont know if they are habitual flamers or are just pissed off. Usually locking a topic stops flaming about that topic. When the next topic comes up. It creates more pissed off people. It's a never ending cycle. Which is why I asked why theres always a new topic.

<!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

well actually this forum is kinda diez server so we make topics here.
    You guys write to General Chat
    We write here.Because more olympians check here

Let me look at your posts and see what they have to do with winston. :wacko:[/b][/quote]

Originally posted by ::Time2Burn::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Time2Burn:</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

The source of those problems is ZERO TOLERANCE.

We don't like your cheater clan !

Hostage

I'm not your babysitter.

First warning...

Next is a ban.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234