Zodi4C scammer

This is a discussion on Zodi4C scammer within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I bought his priest for 180$ he never came back with the id info or anything no answer to anything ...
Page: 1

Banned

I bought his priest for 180$ he never came back with the id info or anything no answer to anything period

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[email protected] thats his msn he used when we talked

togood4u

I bought his priest for 180$ he never came back with the id info or anything no answer to anything period

[email protected] thats his msn he used when we talked[/b]

whot about me wargod i bye your rouge $150 13 days ago u have not give me the pass/acc yet ha.....and u have not get back to me in 7 days ....???????????

binkz

[email protected] thats his msn he used when we talked[/b]
    yea man Were Killers Rouge ?huh this post should be about u ...

Banned

whot about me wargod i bye your rouge $150 13 days ago u have not give me the pass/acc yet ha.....and u have not get back to me in 7 days ....???????????[/b]
    \

i never got money ur ebooks didnt clear so somthing was defly fishy with u.....

why u trust peruvians ... they are like turks

Richie

WOW!!!
    bold statement that.

togood4u

\

i never got money ur ebooks didnt clear so somthing was defly fishy with u.....[/b]

Date Type To/From Name/Email Status Details Action Gross Fee Net Amount

24 Aug. 2007 Payment To ben lane Cleared Detals $152.00 USD $0.00 USD $152.00 USD

24 Aug. 2007 Currency Conversion (credit) To US Dollars From Australian Dollar Completed Details $152.00 USD $152.00 USD

24 Aug. 2007 Currency Conversion (debit) From Australian Dollar To US Dollars Completed Details $190.40 AUD $190.40 AU

24 Aug. 2007 Transfer From Bank Account Completed Details $190.40 AUD

so y am down $190.40 aud then and u told me that that u go the money so y did u tell me this 4

Subject: rouge
    Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 21:32:50 +0000

if u are not going to give the acc i need my money back its been 6 days now ...
    got to tomorrow to email me the all the pass pls
    email me back let me no whots is going on...????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????

Im sry robbie for the delay im in washington at this moment i told my wife that im trying to get home as soon as possible pls give me time i dont have the info ull need for the acc on my labtop or else i would just email u the info

sry for the wait bare with me pls

Ben

wel thats says it all dont u think??????