Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

ZT gallery.

This is a discussion on ZT gallery. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; soylenecek laf kalmadıgı zaman edıljek laflar bunlar cunku bunlar sızın yaptıklarınız ancak kufur edersınız daha fazla bı kelıme sarf edemezsınız ...
Page: 3

belongtodeath

soylenecek laf kalmadıgı zaman edıljek laflar bunlar cunku bunlar sızın yaptıklarınız ancak kufur edersınız daha fazla bı kelıme sarf edemezsınız cunku soylıeyecek bıseynız yok B)

ps. speak in english and let all the people what you are talking about and know you better zt shits.

SuperkakosO_0

i dont understand is this a turkish site?yu think yu are smart talking turks?imagine if all here start talking their native language!!!!!!

belongtokill

gel dene bakalim sikmeyi ..
    seni ananın amına sokup sokup cıkarmıyorlarmı defalarca.
    defalarca yeniden goz actırmıyorlarmı hayata.

amina kodumun krolari.

:::REAL_OLYMPIANS:::

looool we can see now.. how ZT members lvled (somemembers) :lol: ::vici:: ::time2burn:ch1maera) :wub: just4ever idiots leeching ... but u can't see aeston and winston coz they were exped raiba golems... Yerinizde olsam konusmazdım zt liler boy boy fotolarınız cıkmıs daha ne acıklaması :wub:

hackerdetected

Originally posted by :::REAL_OLYMPIANS:::
    looool * we * *can see now.. *how *ZT members lvled (somemembers) *:lol: *::vici:: *::time2burn:ch1maera) *:wub: just4ever idiots *leeching ... * but u can't see aeston and *winston coz *they were *exped *raiba golems... *Yerinizde olsam konusmazdım zt liler * boy boy *fotolarınız *cıkmıs *daha ne acıklaması *:wub:

THIS IS FOR YA

Can you show me any proof that winston,veni,vidi,aeston,struggler,bornkiller,luck ystrike,alize_keyra,kingofhunters,olimpi4,valentin e,tearjerker,killnoobs,laggy,lady_xena and the others who i can't remember now are macroing or making dupe ? except mantus ! ( he did a wrong thing in the past, he felt sorry and also was punished for this. Like flippy.

And for the isiloon, we only killed it for 3 times. We have 1 rogue shell boots and 1 ROM only those. And after the isiloon bug rumors we decided not to kill it again since everyone was talking that our killing way was a bug (I still dont think it is a bug but we arent killing it for this bug rumors).

And you are calling us duper. Yes! Thats why we dont have any member who has +8 chitins, +8 shards, dual ROLs and any kind of belt or necklace which gives dd. We are putting your videos, screenshots while you were on macro party and still you are saying that you werent doing macro at there. You are the one who has deleveled and deleted NPs and still you can talk shits about us.

here the reason why we are not answering your posts isnt because we are wrongful. It is because, we are not want to care about you and your lies anymore. If you really care about cheaters, go o1,o2slant dts spots and talk about them instead of spending your time here 7/24.

Now and then, you wont get an answer by us. I just wrote this for you think a bit and for clearing some shitty thoughts at your brains and see urselves, how kids you are.

TY

Originally posted by hackerdetected

And you are calling us duper. Yes! Thats why we dont have any member who has +8 chitins, +8 shards, dual ROLs and any kind of belt or necklace which gives dd.
    Winston got +8 shard.

Karmarija , +1 uniques ( rols+1 , REs+1, iron neck , iron belt) full +8 chitin, shard +8.

oh and i'm sure there is others ... 444 ! yea , dual shards +8...

now stop talking bullshits about your clan ..

every post makes you look like more and more liars...

hackerdetected

Originally posted by Suicune+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Suicune)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-hackerdetected

And you are calling us duper. Yes! Thats why we dont have any member who has +8 chitins, +8 shards, dual ROLs and any kind of belt or necklace which gives dd.
    Winston got +8 shard.

Karmarija , +1 uniques ( rols+1 , REs+1, iron neck , iron belt) full +8 chitin, shard +8.

oh and i'm sure there is others ... 444 ! yea , dual shards +8...

now stop talking bullshits about your clan ..

every post makes you look like more and more liars...[/b]
    u have rol +1 too right?

and ur daggers wiped out.So how can u talk ?

Are you stupid ?

I never said i didnt got them !

But YOU said " We dont have any +8 chitins , +8 shards, dual rols, neck/belt which gives DD " etc ...

You lie, I dont. Thats all.

Artaith

Originally posted by Suicune
    Are you stupid ?

I never said i didnt got them *!

But YOU said " We dont have any +8 chitins , +8 shards, dual rols, neck/belt which gives DD " etc ...

You lie, I dont. Thats all.

What is ur ap with +7 mds? :lol:

:::REAL_OLYMPIANS:::

Originally posted by hackerdetected+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hackerdetected)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-:::REAL_OLYMPIANS:::
    looool * we * *can see now.. *how *ZT members lvled (somemembers) *:lol: *::vici:: *::time2burn:ch1maera) *:wub: just4ever idiots *leeching ... * but u can't see aeston and *winston coz *they were *exped *raiba golems... *Yerinizde olsam konusmazdım zt liler * boy boy *fotolarınız *cıkmıs *daha ne acıklaması *:wub:

THIS IS FOR YA

Can you show me any proof that winston,veni,vidi,aeston,struggler,bornkiller,luck ystrike,alize_keyra,kingofhunters,olimpi4,valentin e,tearjerker,killnoobs,laggy,lady_xena and the others who i can't remember now are macroing or making dupe ? except mantus ! ( he did a wrong thing in the past, he felt sorry and also was punished for this. Like flippy.

And for the isiloon, we only killed it for 3 times. We have 1 rogue shell boots and 1 ROM only those. And after the isiloon bug rumors we decided not to kill it again since everyone was talking that our killing way was a bug (I still dont think it is a bug but we arent killing it for this bug rumors).

And you are calling us duper. Yes! Thats why we dont have any member who has +8 chitins, +8 shards, dual ROLs and any kind of belt or necklace which gives dd. We are putting your videos, screenshots while you were on macro party and still you are saying that you werent doing macro at there. You are the one who has deleveled and deleted NPs and still you can talk shits about us.

here the reason why we are not answering your posts isnt because we are wrongful. It is because, we are not want to care about you and your lies anymore. If you really care about cheaters, go o1,o2slant dts spots and talk about them instead of spending your time here 7/24.

Now and then, you wont get an answer by us. I just wrote this for you think a bit and for clearing some shitty thoughts at your brains and see urselves, how kids you are.

TY[/b]
    than that screenshots photoshop ???? :angry: go away

No need to argue more , ZT suck , they are turks , they lie , they suck , they are gay.

Typical ZT excuse :
    "_ We don't have any shard +8 or dual rol in our clan fukkkkkk mother"
    _ winston has shard +8 and mantus has dual rol
    _ LololOLolOlOlLlOlLoloLOlL AND IT YS YOU TALKYNG MAN YOU USE DUAL ROL AND SHARD +8"

its like
    "_ you're wrong
    _ proof
    _you're using it too"

They are lier , they suck , they are gay !

Hostage

1. English only
    2. Stop flaming
    3. Wrong section

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123