Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

zzzzzzz

This is a discussion on zzzzzzz within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; If u weren't a fucking retarded SHIT MONGER u would know that k2 does and will ban ppl at new ...
Page: 11

If u weren't a fucking retarded SHIT MONGER u would know that k2 does and will ban ppl at new servers with out evidence based on there ip and past accounts . So lets see why fuck would u want use name sexyreplay again are u retarded ? or are u just a cheating puta that thinks his shit dont stink ??

Also the combo macro'rs that are out ATM are detectable by gms programs such as the ones being used ATM HAVE ALWAYS BEEN DETECTABLE SINCE XTRAP CAME k2 does not have the balls to do a auto ban system not only that if they did do that alot of innocent programs would get detected also such as game cam . None the less im not implyn thats wat u were banned for im pretty sure ur banned cuz ur name ur history and ur IP address . Shown in the ksc above ^.^

I suggest no one log the account he has posted since it would look supiscious on ur end also its against rules to post ANY ONES id let alone password

ps in that ss he's exp bugging his clan had another macro party which we had most of them @ fraps so im sure they exp bugging on ronark

ps2 forgot to add new server comes xtrap updates come and if u logged with a 3rd party program and didn't update it ur hack ur automatically banned which would explain why ikonik did it usually auto ban is saphyr or ikonik * YES they did update xtrap so u were most likely using a hack program and got auto banned ty have a nice day[/b]
    Owned xD <3 Juno

Xtr3m3

seens like u got own by GM :lol:
    well.... at least K2 is doing something right
    and oh yeah i saw u several times in logos hobs throwing 5 arrows every 2 or 1 sec and then u said it was not the real u or some shit like that i cant really remember :huh: oh well..... and u used to face ppl (1vs1) of by burrowing your clannies items :lol: what a joke :lol:

tindall

SS dont lie

thats ss that got him banned on logos well actually i show the gm the ss and she said WAIT he&#39;s on l2 delos right now and well that was pretty self explanotory sexyreplay gets mad at me cuz shortly after he was banned i was in his vent making fun of how he told gm he never done macro before jus that one time LOL

Banned

w/e now the true cheaters need to go get banned. TheSinfuls deserve to be banned more than this guy even. Y doesnt gm let this guy off the hook and ban TheSinfuls? :huh:

PRESS OK o u cant

parasiteisnoTY

alright i got tired of reading so i stopped at like page 6 .. I dont know how anyone thinks they can combo 8 hits in 1 sec ..... How do you do that. Umm I believe the only way you could is combo hack. Soo if yo say you can hit me 8 times in 1 sec show me in Ronark, DrPepper is my name

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011