Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 79
Like Tree4Likes

B> List

This is a discussion on B> List within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally Posted by ™Infected™ stop thinking you know everything >_> lol. I know they exist from Ionia....
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Warlord Senior Member TabbyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    stop thinking you know everything >_>
    lol.


    I know they exist from Ionia.



  2. #47
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iAmGod View Post
    ahahhaa.. before i go ardrean i was top 83 sob!!
    my char ardrean kill ur deganoobester char!
    shush nub go fight scarecrows @moradon

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    Eh, and why should i tell you? lol, im just sayin theres chitin set and dv. Hes playing rlb/dcz.
    You see? you just making up stories.

    And tell me, why shouldn't you tell me ? I mean there's no logic behind it. I can't do much with this information.
    therfore, you lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    yeah there is dv +10 about chitin i dont think so but there is set fps +10
    oh, a guy with brain finally.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep View Post
    Guys. Theres 1 chitin sett +10 what i know . XtragyneFirst adrm char got it. I heared that thers like 2-3 10fpset for rogue. About dv no clue
    He dont have a chitin set 10, maybe 1-2pieces and the rest full plates 10. but he dont have a set CHITIN 10.
    FOR SURE.

    Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    lol.
    I know they exist from Ionia.
    oh let me guess, u know that before the merge 3warriors had a iron impact 30rev aswell and they got banned I guess?..........................
    you dont know -_- stop arguing....
    #facts.

  3. #48
    Senior Member AlexBeepBeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Adi ... U can ask nyppan and all of l2play/thecorporation clan.. He got set ... U can go adrm and checm his gear isnt flashin'...

  4. #49
    Senior Member iAmGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    404

    Default

    omg.. this is a fvck buy/sell topic.. no discursion about chitin 10 or bla, bla, bla..
    /discursionclosed

  5. #50
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep View Post
    Adi ... U can ask nyppan and all of l2play/thecorporation clan.. He got set ... U can go adrm and checm his gear isnt flashin'...
    I already did....

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Peru
    Posts
    55

    Default

    I heard that adi is chipi and Have 5 years old
    maybe is true

  7. #52
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iSono View Post
    I heard that adi is chipi and Have 5 years old
    maybe is true
    you chipi
    ptm macaco

  8. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    I just want mythril set 10

    oke?

    No need to fight

    find me mythril set 10 or i will kill your families

  9. #54
    Senior Member iAmGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    I just want mythril set 10

    oke?

    No need to fight

    find me mythril set 10 or i will kill your families

  10. #55
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    shush nub go fight scarecrows @moradon


    You see? you just making up stories.

    And tell me, why shouldn't you tell me ? I mean there's no logic behind it. I can't do much with this information.
    therfore, you lying.


    oh, a guy with brain finally.


    He dont have a chitin set 10, maybe 1-2pieces and the rest full plates 10. but he dont have a set CHITIN 10.
    FOR SURE.



    oh let me guess, u know that before the merge 3warriors had a iron impact 30rev aswell and they got banned I guess?..........................
    you dont know -_- stop arguing....
    #facts.


    Lol lol idc what you think. I just saw when someone says something that u dont like u call him faggot or lier. Im off. Same kid like b4 nothing changed.
    Last edited by Small_BUT_Efective; 11-07-2013 at 04:26 PM.
    TabbyCat likes this.

  11. #56
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    lazyiest gae ever

  12. #57
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iAmGod View Post
    http://www.cs-games.net.ru/_ph/12/2/685562630.jpg
    ahahahah
    hamad u got pwned by a nob :O

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    Lol lol idc what you think. I just saw when someone says something that u dont like u call him faggot or lier. Im off. Same kid like b4 nothing changed.
    I call people liars when they make up stories or say things they don't know.
    I call people faggots when all they do is acting like one.

    Kid? rofl ahaha you calling me kid becasue I disagree with your stories?
    I know for fact that most of what u say is completly story, lets say that the items you said really exist.
    You never actually checked it, you just making up a story and hope its right.

    P.S : I didn't call you faggot YET, so..
    But yes, if you continue with this madeup stories you'll be a liar.

    P.S 2 : Its not what I think, its facts.
    If what you said was true I wouldn't even bother to comment on your comments but since I know its not and I don't want Hamad to start looking for something
    he wont ever find so I actually bothered to comment here.

  13. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    s.a ytems lazim oky?

    Bring me ytemssss

  14. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Upupupupupupupupupup

  15. #60
    TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    237

    Default

    mi iz sell air, pm offer aq

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. TODO List
    By Devile in forum Feedback
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 03:57 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 10:01 AM
  3. Cheaters list
    By Klingan in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 03:00 AM
  4. Is there a way to do a member list name search?
    By Clerice in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2006, 11:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •