Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Buying IN, Dual ROC, WE, Raptor 8

This is a discussion on Buying IN, Dual ROC, WE, Raptor 8 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; hahahahhahaha I love you Bola LOL. just funny as hell what people would say just to express a feeling eh? ...
Page: 4

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

hahahahhahaha

I love you Bola LOL. just funny as hell what people would say just to express a feeling eh?

Ok retard Derrek, since you seem to know me just sooo damn well, please enlighten me on exactly what items i've sucked off for lmao...

kaanzor69

uh lol, dont buy that....Those ROC's there low for a reason bro, their duped. Trust me i know...i'll show you an ksc of what happened to me if you dont believe me..the ROC's used to be 16gb and then one day, they just droped to 11gb, found out that some fags were duping them. A hellbreaker is worth a just around a Glass Belt and GB goes for about 30gb igc if i'm not mistaken.[/b]
    k well if i pay you with gbs... how would we do that cuz u can only trade 21gbs at a time . If i pay you with money then how can i be sure im gunna get what i pay for?

not trying to be a douche, just dont wanna get shafted out of 175$ item here :P i gotta work a fuckload to make that much money since im a 17 year old gettin minimum wage -.-

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Don't wanna read another off-topic post here.

Ok well for starters bro, what is your ingame name and nation?
    I"m sure you know my ign already...

kaanzor69

KuPiDo lvl 51 on karus
    Islands lvl 51 on karus

new on the server played on a cypher a loong time, started a week back or something. no i dont know you ign

alright man, ingame i'm Impulsive, leader of Down. I dont know if you've seen me around or if you've seen my name.

alright man, ingame i'm Impulsive, leader of Down. I dont know if you've seen me around or if you've seen my name.[/b]

lol jaz u are always retarded

haha Franco btw man, that vent is fucked up. so we on Fierce vent, msn me if you dont have it so i can give it to you.

kaanzor69

alright man, ingame i'm Impulsive, leader of Down. I dont know if you've seen me around or if you've seen my name.[/b]
    i wouldn't know i just started new on this server and so far the people on this forum are the only english people ive met...

i figured later on that all the english speakers went to c west aq -.-

ok bro i am saddened to inform you that i will no longer be selling the Hell Breakers.... Due to recent events on one's behalf, i have seem to lose a lot of times. thus this topic will be closed.

omggg daa fuck ahah trustable since this is also my account ahaha

midnight555

up :wub:

kaanzor69

ok bro i am saddened to inform you that i will no longer be selling the Hell Breakers.... Due to recent events on one's behalf, i have seem to lose a lot of times. thus this topic will be closed.[/b]
    i dont get it... did you burn it or something :huh: guess ill just have to open some chests and gogo 7 myself >

no mate, i did'nt burn it, just someone sought to come on my account and help themselves to about 53gb worth of items and coins.....Thus I will not be selling the HB..anyways, why would you want a HB 7 mate, trust me when i say this..

Leave Carnac East, your making a bad decision by staying here, these fucking gms dont delete any of these duped +9 items, and this server is only getting more and more fucked up...let alone, the gm comes online maybe 1x every 2 weeks so yeah...

no mate, i did'nt burn it, just someone sought to come on my account and help themselves to about 53gb worth of items and coins.....Thus I will not be selling the HB..anyways, why would you want a HB 7 mate, trust me when i say this..

Leave Carnac East, your making a bad decision by staying here, these fucking gms dont delete any of these duped +9 items, and this server is only getting more and more fucked up...let alone, the gm comes online maybe 1x every 2 weeks so yeah...[/b]

yay jas is going new server! lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast