Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

CLOSED

This is a discussion on CLOSED within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Dude, I have other characters in the server. This character is NOT mine, I'm an ardream character. I was given ...
Page: 2

Dude, I have other characters in the server.

This character is NOT mine, I'm an ardream character.
    I was given the character, that is all.

Whether it was KOXPd or not, I could care less! I didn't do it, all I know is that I have a lvl 75 I want to sell.[/b]
    Whether or not it was u who KOXPd it up, its not legit then, now or later! lol, i dont understand how a char can be legit today when it was illegitally xped up to lvl 75, --->delvl it to 1 and it will be legit.....

xanarchistx

Or, since it's not banned, and the namechange scroll worked pretty well, i'll sell it.

Get out of my topic.

BUMP

Banned

Whether or not it was u who KOXPd it up, its not legit then, now or later! lol, i dont understand how a char can be legit today when it was illegitally xped up to lvl 75, --->delvl it to 1 and it will be legit.....[/b]
    Wow shut the fuck up seriously. He may have done it but who gives a flying fuck now since it's already done, so if you don't want to buy the character just get the fuck out.

Free random bump

Wow shut the fuck up seriously. He may have done it but who gives a flying fuck now since it's already done, so if you don't want to buy the character just get the fuck out.

Free random bump[/b]
    Who cares? obviously not you, but I do.

I do care that cheaters dont get banned from here or in game.

I do care that people have lvl 80 chars because they cheat.

I cant believe the 'Its already done so its ok' attitude, thats so weak...

Banned

Who cares? obviously not you, but I do.

I do care that cheaters dont get banned from here or in game.

I do care that people have lvl 80 chars because they cheat.

I cant believe the 'Its already done so its ok' attitude, thats so weak...[/b]
    Can you proove he koxped?

Well, in his original unedited post he said himself that he figured it was KOXPd up to 75... Now its been edited though. Wonder why....

Didnt know we were allowed to sell our KOXPd chars on this site, Ill send the thread to the gold farmers, they will be so happy when their profit margin tripples...

U also have a thread about IN and Iron Belt price chek... WTG[/b]
    Finaly someone said it

xanarchistx

Well, in his original unedited post he said himself that he figured it was KOXPd up to 75... Now its been edited though. Wonder why....[/b]
    Never seems to be a shortage of people who can't fucking read. Read the main post, and alllll the posts under that about how the character MAY have been KOXPd by the guy who owned it at the start. Since then, the character has been cypher'd off the account, namechanged, leveled from 73-75, and now I'm selling it.

The character is legit now, and has been for months... I've been leveling nonstop since I got it at 73.

xanarchistx

before u sell make sure u canceled all the quests so they wont be bugged.[/b]
    Thanks, I definitely will now. I was unaware of the bug.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12